Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Falling interest levels in LTR..confused.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good, solid advise and that was the gameplan. I had planned to stop the walks and severly reduce the phone calls. And for future sexual encounters, cunnilingus was off the table. However, on Monday morning India time, while planning for the Tuesday rendezvous for sex , I decided to do some **** test myself and asked her to wear a skirt I like. She promptly responded with 'not possible' and on asking why , said she had laundered it and kept it on a high shelf. I asked her how long would it take to reach for it and bring it down , to ehich she gave a lame , " I'll wear it next time we go". Something snapped inside me and I told her that the relationship was dead in the water and I am breaking it off. Wished her well and said I didn't bear her any ill will. Thanked her for all the good memories and fun times.
After that , she's been burning my phone, apologizing and asking for a meeting at least. I have not responded yet.
You basically ran a form of what the red pillers call dread. Seems to be working well. Kudos. Keep steering the ship, captain.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@kookdekoo
"1. How do I answer "Is sex all you are interested in?"

Agree & Amplify.

"Of course not. Im also interested in you making me a sandwich" maybe a bad example but change the bolded part to something clever/funny/****y
Leave the second as is. Lol.

svencandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like the last LTR I had,
In the end it was going for long walks with her dog, and coming home to watch some TV show whilst the dog crawled all over us.