"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

"Falling in love" with EC

JB101

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
EC can be deadly. Proceed with caution!

Six months ago at school, I was practicing my EC with this cute latina (HB 7). She was very fem, with those sexy latina curves, wearing tight shirts showing off her C cup breasts. And here I was at the time, an AFCish white guy with very little game. Honestly, I thought of myself as kind of a nerd without much of a sexual aura.

I cranked up the EC 90% on this girl. Focusing on one eye, pushing it up until it was uncomfortable, and still going. The last time I saw her 6 months ago, there was this "falling in love" feeling. It's absolutely hypnotic. The feeling is permanently imprinted in your mind.

I was so AFC I didn't even ask for her number, or go out on a real date. Not even a hug! I just sort of said, bye, I'll catch you later.

At my graduation today, I saw her again for the first time in many months. And of course she sat next to me with the Doggie Dinner Bowl look. Following me around like a puppy. I can do whatever I want with this girl. All based on EC.

For those of you practicing EC:

Your goal should be to create a lasting impression. Trust me, she'll remember it!

There are types of EC that work better than others. Leaving your mouth closed, giving her a soft and inviting look. Keep it subtle, you don't want to scare her. And always focus just on one eye.

What's the difference between staring and strong EC? Staring is about lust. It's 100% sexual, like, "damn I want that." There is no interest in her as a person.

Strong EC on the other hand is more about her as an individual. Nodding your head as she says things. Breaking contact on a regular basis. It has to be reciprocated. If you're looking at her 100% of the time, and she's only looking at you 10% of the time, you're staring. Reciprocate and give her a slow and interested look. Then you've got it down.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top