“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Falling for your best friend.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
This chick has been my best friend for quite awhile. We are both 15 (I'm 2 weeks older). I'm rather interrested in dating her. We are together most of the time at school and do stuff together on the weekends (Ice skate, roller blade, watch her soccer games/movies etc).

The problem is, she believes if we break up our friendship will degrade and die out. We are *really* good friends.
I believe that is ******** for "I'm not interrested in you" but I'm getting mixed signals too! I know she enjoys spending time with me and usually tries to get her friends away from us so we can go to wherever we need to go alone. We have great convo and alot of fun together.
This chick will not go out with or hook up with some one she doesn't have feelings for but trying anything on her won't work cause she likes people, especially her close friends, to be straightforward. That means to let her know you like her before attempting anything.
I tried to get with her earlier this year but as I said, she wanted to but was afraid of the aftermath.

How to get over this barrier? I've been practicing DJ for about a year and a half to 2 years and I can get most chicks easily but this one is proving to be tougher then the other girls.
She's smarter then most of the other girls (we all know how they are at this age...) and has a wonderful personnality.
HELP!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

YouArentMe

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Alright....let me put it to you this way...DO NOT DO IT!!!!!!

Why? Because I had a 10 month relationship with my best friend, it does not work. At the end of it you will not be friends, you will not talk to her, and you will never see her. Forget about her, stay friends, because some girls are just that, friends, and thats all they ever will be. So do not worry about it, if I could, I would go back in time and NEVER have dated my friend if I knew it would turn out like this. Because the relationship of 10 months ruined a relationship of 5 years. Thats all I have to say....
 

vinch

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Age
40
we have almsot the smae prob except she tries to get her friends away mine case she doenst want to spend time alone with me and when we cna have some time alone she lways calls my "friend"
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by YouArentMe
Alright....let me put it to you this way...DO NOT DO IT!!!!!!

Why? Because I had a 10 month relationship with my best friend, it does not work. At the end of it you will not be friends, you will not talk to her, and you will never see her. Forget about her, stay friends, because some girls are just that, friends, and thats all they ever will be. So do not worry about it, if I could, I would go back in time and NEVER have dated my friend if I knew it would turn out like this. Because the relationship of 10 months ruined a relationship of 5 years. Thats all I have to say....
Dude, that is exactly what I needed to hear. I've been "feeling" something for her but that's because of how special she is to me and you're right she isnt worth losing and ever since the begining, I was never really interrested in banging her. I'm happy as it is, thanks!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ziro

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Oh My God

LikRetsam??? the same one from Tribes 2!? Holy Crap! If it is you buddy, hey! Long time no talk! What a coincidence!
Just to add my two bits, it's not too too difficult to get a girl that is your (best) friend, but it take a long time, and afterwards you definitely WILL NOT be the same. Take it from me man, I've been there and done that.

edit: (Wait, it must be you, since that is a very unique name...duh.)
 

4nando

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
CA, as in California
Think about it this way... when you two go to college (unless you're going to the same college, of course) you'll stop being friends anyway. So go for it!
 
Top