“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Falling for a charmful lady

Hoodie

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2020
Messages
166
Reaction score
90
What are your experiences with extremely charmful women?

I fell head over heels over this christian woman who was extremely charming.

Initially I thought: "Wow, this christian stuff is really something."

Took me some time to realise that I was infatuated with her charm and that underneath the charm she was actually really boring.. Lol.

First time I met such a charming lady..

She had the same charming innocent smile as the police sex scandal lady.

What google has to say about charm:

"Charm is deceitful"
—all too frequently, it is nothing more than a social and public relations skill used for personal gain.

Had experiences with this?
 

Attachments

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top