Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fallen victim to a Female DJ.

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I work with this chick who I think is a female version of a DJ. She got serious game. She love to tease and play around and bust on me. The stuff she does includes, pouring water on my shoes and hitting me playfully, and almost everytime bust on something out of the ordinary about me. And when I try to ignore her, she'll go into this puppy dog routine "Ah you dont care about me." Then when I give her some attention, she goes off and flirts with other guys in the same way. She is good at DHV over me.. like when I try and act superior, she'll respond like "Ah that's so cute!" like I'm some kid, even though I am older than her. And when I see her make a mistake and want to bust on her, she is like a step ahead of me, always quick to say "Shut up!" before I get a word in. All of these interaction really raise my attraction for her, even to the point of one-itis. AH! I'm screwed.

The sad thing is, I know she isnt attracted to me. She does this to alot of guys. And guess what? she has a line of guys wanting her, even when there are several better looking female co-workers.

I would love to seduce her but with my weak game, I highly doubt it. Oh forgot one more thing she does, she project sexual state really well, she sometimes would give me these sexual eye contact that I just want to grab her and bang her right then and there. One more thing, she is quite forward about loving sex. which I think is awesome.

I really need to stay away from this girl. I dont want to fall in love. I was thinking about totally ignoring this girl when she tries to interact with me. I dont know how she'll respond to that.

Anyways, fromt this experience I can see why DJ/PUA can work their game and get any girl attracted to them. It's all about pushing the attraction buttons as well as the comfort buttons. This actually motivate me more to keep practicing my approach. Maybe one day i can game this chick.

If you guys were in my shoes, how would you handle this female DJ?

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was never in this kind of situation. but i think she loves attention. so maybe ignoring her will throw her off somehow.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look up "attention wh0re"

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Swoop
I work with this chick who I think is a female version of a DJ. She got serious game. She love to tease and play around and bust on me. The stuff she does includes, pouring water on my shoes and hitting me playfully, and almost everytime bust on something out of the ordinary about me. And when I try to ignore her, she'll go into this puppy dog routine "Ah you dont care about me." Then when I give her some attention, she goes off and flirts with other guys in the same way. She is good at DHV over me.. like when I try and act superior, she'll respond like "Ah that's so cute!" like I'm some kid, even though I am older than her. And when I see her make a mistake and want to bust on her, she is like a step ahead of me, always quick to say "Shut up!" before I get a word in. All of these interaction really raise my attraction for her, even to the point of one-itis. AH! I'm screwed.

The sad thing is, I know she isnt attracted to me. She does this to alot of guys. And guess what? she has a line of guys wanting her, even when there are several better looking female co-workers.

I would love to seduce her but with my weak game, I highly doubt it. Oh forgot one more thing she does, she project sexual state really well, she sometimes would give me these sexual eye contact that I just want to grab her and bang her right then and there. One more thing, she is quite forward about loving sex. which I think is awesome.

I really need to stay away from this girl. I dont want to fall in love. I was thinking about totally ignoring this girl when she tries to interact with me. I dont know how she'll respond to that.

Anyways, fromt this experience I can see why DJ/PUA can work their game and get any girl attracted to them. It's all about pushing the attraction buttons as well as the comfort buttons. This actually motivate me more to keep practicing my approach. Maybe one day i can game this chick.

She poured water on your shoes?! LOL

You want to beat her at her own game? That`s easy...step it up.

She pours water on your shoes, tell her she has to shine them. She refuses, tell her to turn around and then wipe your shoes on her @ss. If she protests, tell her she can`t because she started it.

If she tells you that`s "Ah that`s so cute", call the attention of everyone around and say, "Look everyone, wannabeDJattentionwh0re is trying to act all tough...isn`t that cute".

If she tells you to "Shut up!", tell her to turn around and then swat her fanny. Then tell her everytime she talks back to her elders, she`ll get spanked.

I`m not kidding about any of these things. I haven`t had any girls pour water on my shoes but I have swatted a few fannies on uppity attention wh0res where I`ve worked and it was well deserved and I didn`t care if they were going to slap a charge of sexual harassment on me...which they never did.

Show the uppity wannabeDJattentionwh0re that she`s no match.

Keep us posted.

Cheers,
Mav

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I wish a girl would pour water on my shoes. That's not called game...that's called being disrespectful. The b*tch is punking you, man, and using her sweet charm as a safety net.

Ever seen "For a Few Dollars more," in the scene where Clint and the Colonel step on each other's boots? She's doing that to ya in a female way, and she's getting away with it.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she's a natural born tease alright.

Still, step up your game aye. Get her to put her money where her mouth is. If you can't score her, then sweet, you're back where you started. But if she can back up all her teases, then hell, you're in for a good time buddy.

Definately keep us informed.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.toad.net/~arcturus/dd/histrion.htm

http://www.drirene.com/female_nar.htm

Have a look at that.

If she meets the majority of the symptoms and signs no matter how hot, no matter how sexy she is stay away for your own good, for your own soul!

Edit: Oh alright if you really want to have sex with her and it turns out she's one of these the only way you're going to get her is to act mildly interested with a cold detachment. Showing love or even genuine like for such a woman causes them to throw you away like garbage.

Not giving them the enormous amount of attention they crave drives them wild so ignore away from time to time when she tries to mess with you.

Good luck!

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work with this chick who I think is a female version of a DJ.

You are right. She seems to be a huge AW, c0ck teaser, so beware with that.

The best thing to do is to get away from her before you fall for her game. She is all flirty but as soon as you show you are in love with her, she will probably give you the cold shoulder. You have to control yourself because Aws are VERY charming and it's almost impossible not to like them when they are around you. The only way I could "defeat" huge Aws was by not seeing them anymore.

Knowing who they are and what kind of game they play is the best weapon you can have!

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. Mavarick had me laughin.

Swat her fanny man! :) Heheh.

The images in my head......

ha.

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips guys. Btw, I really dont think she is much of attention wh0r, it just appear this way because I group all the key interactions all in this post. These interactions took place over a long period. Most time it's just normal interaction. She is also very artistic. What I observe with her is whenever a guy ups his game on her, she ups hers and usually have a good comback, thus she offers a challenge and I think that's the key of her attraction skill. The girl is very witty. She always seems at least a step ahead of me, where I need time to think of my next move, she makes her without much thought. That's why I need mad skillz to game her.

But the good thing is I recognize she is a great target to test my skills as it is develop over time. I'll keep coming back to her for a few rounds of game. So far she whip my ass.

To Maverick: Those are great response to her actions. I wish I could have thought of them. Great stuff.

To Blue Phoenix: Thanks for the warning, I am aware of it. I agree it is almost impossible not to like her. But the thing is when I make an effort to ignore her, this inturns put her in my mind and subconciously leads to developing feelings for her. It would be easy if I dont have to work with her.

Seems like alot of you comment on the water pouring on my shoe incident so I'll go into detail how it came about. It wasnt disrepectful on her part. It comes off as playful. How it started was, I came up to her one time and said "You know what, I need a hug." (acting like I am having a hard day). She responded "Really?" and she proceeds to give me a hug, but I step back and said "Hey, I didn't say I want one from you." haha She pouts, Then she quickly change the subject by asking me something, while I was occupied in thought, and she got close to me and pretends to listen to my answer, and then suddenly I feel water on my feet. I look down and she smile and said "There! You deserve that!" and she smiles back at me like I got you back. That's the first time anyone has pour water on my shoes. I had no comback after at cuz I was kinda shock she did that. But that incident made me like her more.

I have never met anyone quite like her. All the other females when I tease or bust on them, they have nothing clever to say back. But this girl is good. Her personality stands out. Thats why to me she is a HBDJ.

But again, thanks for the feedback guys. I'll keep you guys inform if I made progress. It might take some time.

Last edited:

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Fallen victim to a Female DJ.

double post.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips guys. Btw, I really dont think she is much of attention wh0r, it just appear this way because I group all the key interactions all in this post. These interactions took place over a long period. Most time it's just normal interaction. She is also very artistic. What I observe with her is whenever a guy ups his game on her, she ups hers and usually have a good comback, thus she offers a challenge and I think that's the key of her attraction skill. The girl is very witty. She always seems at least a step ahead of me, where I need time to think of my next move, she makes her without much thought. That's why I need mad skillz to game her.

But the good thing is I recognize she is a great target to test my skills as it is develop over time. I'll keep coming back to her for a few rounds of game. So far she whip my ass.
Dude you've just described a deep AW. She doesn't fit all your normal stereotypes of what an AW "should" be, but she pushes that bubble and dresses it up with her own special highfaluten BS and you fall for it cause you love highfaluten BS. She knows how to tailor her pitch and she knows what you'll buy. She should be selling Mercedes Benz-I.