Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

fallen don

ba11er21

Reaction score
so heres the situation. theres this girl that likes me..admited to likeing me, she knows im interested but theres something missing. what i mean is everytime we see each other she jocks and shes all over me. we talk and i offer to take her out(i see her girlfriend material). shes like definatly yes, call me this weekend. ill call and get her voice mail and ask her out and to call me back. she doesnt return it. this has happend twice but she still jocks when she sees me.i dont know what to do so i would like a couple of different advices.
"the fallen don"

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope your kidding with the ¨fallen don¨ garbage...
You have her attention. If you IGNORE HER, she will notice, and as you know, want your attention again.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never ask her out on her machine. After you leave one message, and she doesn't call you back, don't leave any more messages. As a matter of fact, don't wait to call to ask her out again. Next time you want to ask her out, do it in person. Say "Would you like to go to so and so with me on Thursday night?" If she says no without a counteroffer at a specific time, you say okay. Then you stop asking her out completely. When something doesn't work, you try something new.

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No kidding man. NEVER EVER LEAVE LONG MESSAGES ON VOICEMAIL...IN ANY OCCASION! I don't know why people leave any messages beyond 30 seconds, get to the damn point, say what you want to say and end the call. Most of the time I can figure out what people are trying to say just by who called, so quit bugging me before I push that delete button and not wanting to return your lame call.

As for girls, we all know to leave a message if you call, and never call more than once before they return your first voicemail. As for the content, "this is blah blah, give me a call." I think that's quiet enough.