Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fall For One Girl Or Remain A Player?

TityWhity

Don Juan
Reaction score
What up all? I'm new here, but I'm pretty good with girls. Before I became a player, I fell for a girl younger than me by about 2 years. I thought it would be easy, but I ended burned in the end (She lied about not having a boyfriend, her age, and just about everything. I only found out about the boyfriend because I saw her walking down the street one day with her arm in his). After that, I became a player, and I've been one for a few months now (Not the typical player. I'm very picky, and only go for a girl's number that meets my standards and personality. - I.E. I have to feel a connection before I even ask for her number. This results in maybe a few pulls a month, but I'd rather consider myself a flirt).

Ok, now here's a problem that's pissing me off. This same girl that caused me to change into a player, makes me doubt why I'm one. She's still with her boyfriend, but I have a really good chance of splitting them up (Which I would feel aweful about). Now I was wondering if I should tell this girl goodbye, or try to get her to be my queen. I'm remembering feelings that I only had before I became a player (I.E. - I feel like an empty shell, going from girl to girl with no real serious feelings). I'm trying to distance myself from her so I don't end up believing in love again, and I have my feelings under control, but I want to free them.

She's legit now, and is pretty much honest with me now (Maybe because I picked up knowledge on the body language of liars and used it on her). Also, I can see that we both feel the same way about relationships, as we've both been burned one too many times, and are reluctant to believe in love.) She gave me her number about 2 days ago, but I have yet to call her because I don't want to fall into the LJBF land. Now, can you guys also help me out on another problem?

If I choose to stay with her instead of saying good-bye for good, I thought I would do a few things. Should I tell her that she reminds me of too many things that I don't want to remember, and it's hard being around her? Should I tell her she is one person I've tried to get over but never have? I know that revealing feelings is a sign of a wuss, but I'm not sure if the above would fall into the "feelings" category.

Also, if I choose to make her my queen, she wouldn't cheat on me. She didn't cheat on her boyfriend when I was trying to get her. She never kissed me (though again, I never tried to kiss her). When I told her she should break up with him, she said no because of the feelings (Feelings? What are these f-e-e-l-i-n-g-s? :).

There. Sorry if it was a bit long, but it's been bugging me for a bit now. I couldn't really get anyone input, so I might as well put it here. Thanks in advace.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ He means next the girl, not your post.

You need to move on.

TityWhity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, forget about this post. I just realized I'm acting like an AFC. I'm still gonna try to hook up with her, but I realized I was beginning to think of her differently (Like she was higher than me). I've got a new mindset now, so I have less of a chance of losing her (Which, even if I do, isn't too much of a big deal).

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i read that, in my mind it said "some girl played me, and now im gonna try to get her so she can play me again" if you decide to do anything with her, it should be hump and dump man. do to her what she did to you

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TityWhity
Eh, forget about this post. I just realized I'm acting like an AFC. I'm still gonna try to hook up with her, but I realized I was beginning to think of her differently (Like she was higher than me). I've got a new mindset now, so I have less of a chance of losing her (Which, even if I do, isn't too much of a big deal).
Yeah man, dwelling on past failures is not the way of the Don. That whole first post just screamed "Hi my name is Ima AFC." Drop her like a bad habit, if she was dishonest with you in the first place what makes you think she won't be later on? I'm sure you can find a better chick than that. Good luck.

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, NEXT this chick. For one she led you on, lied to you...has a boy already...if she did all this crap with her bf right now, what makes you think she won't do the same crap to you..mad girls out there to be worrying about this one girl...N-E-X-T playa :)

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its ahrd not to dwell on past failures, I know man, I still think about my ex from time to time:eek: but the key is, to remember that there are 3.some od billion women in the world, do you really need to spend all your energies on one who isnt interested in you? Find one who is interested in you and make with the babies then.

And by making with babies I mean have fun and enjoy yourself since I just remembered I was in the high school forum