fake ids?

micecubes

Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone ever use "Fakeidgroup.com "

I'm going to college this fall and I'll probably order one when I get there. That way it won't get intercepted in the mail by parents. Are they reliable as a business? Quality good?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to "fakeidgroup.com" and either Maryland changed thier ID style, or they don't know what it looks like.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
I went to "fakeidgroup.com" and either Maryland changed thier ID style, or they don't know what it looks like.
hahahahahaha

It's risky business!!!

fatkins

Don Juan
Reaction score
$100 for a fake ID screw that, get a book on making your own sure it'll take more time but you'll end up saving, in the mean time just do some beer runs :(

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you can move to Brazil and go into any nightclub, buy as much alcohol as you want, at age 10. ^^

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xomel
this is an illeagal subject shouldnt it be closed? mods?
If it would be legal, it wouldn't be fun!

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xomel
this is an illeagal subject shouldnt it be closed? mods?
apparently crazykid doesn't care. So i don't think its too illegal :D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
apparently crazykid doesn't care. So i don't think its too illegal :D
Haha, I'm not a mod of this forum. ;) That, plus this isn't too bad. I'd only put it in the Anything Else forum. :D

SOCOM

Reaction score
The sites look good.

But I'm worried they could be fronts for police, similar to guides they sell for growing drugs and modding guns to be full auto. They wait for you to do it, then come in and bust you.

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha! This brings back memories. I went out with a guy from ASF one time to Georgetown, DC, and I got caught and thrown in jail! I was 19 at the time and the ID was of some guy that I worked with that I looked nothing at all alike, but it worked for a few months until it got stolen from my by the cops.

Getting caught, even if its by the cops isn't that bad, you'll probably get some community service thats it.

It sure was alot more fun getting into places that I wasn't supposed to be at, I kinda miss it.

Mr. Mystery

bad155229

Reaction score
BeginningDJ

I wanted to know if Fakeidgroup.com was a scam. I keep reading that and wanted to know since you ordered so long ago.