Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Faithful girls...lmao!

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed a very frightening trend recently...I mess with Facebook in my spare time, and I've been using an application on there called "Are You Interested?"

Basically...it's where you browse photos of other members and either click "Yes" or "No." If you click yes, they will be notified and will have the chance to add you as a friend, send you messages, you get the picture. The way I see it, it's basically a hook-up application.

What I've been noticing is girls (attractive girls, might I add) have been saying yes back to me...and a very high amount of them have boyfriends!? This poses a couple questions...

First, why would a girl with a boyfriend be using this application in the first place?

Second, why would she click yes back?

Even beyond this, these chicks are actually flirting with me in messages, calls, and texts, like they don't even have boyfriends. I understand that they are probably just attention wh0res...but I wouldn't like my girlfriend (hypothetical...) to be sending the types of messages that I'm getting to other guys.

Here's an example...this girl lives multiple states away...but we were messing around and stuff...and I asked what I would get out of something...and she says "you get to spend 3 nights alone with me. no distractions. just one on one time"

Take this with a grain of salt...I know, it doesn't mean anything...but it's good to know what girls that are, from her profile, "in love with the greatest guy ever", are doing in their spare time.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, it's the internet! who cares! you are seeing too much into this. This type of behavior is expected of hb 7-10s. If you think cute girls won't be flirting over the internet where there is really no repercussions I don't know what else to say.

You expect too much of the female species. For every woman described in the waylon Jenning's song "good hearted woman" you get 10k normal girls. Just live with the fact that most girls are normal which means they lie, cheat, are dirty, won't wash your clothe and won't make you dinner. Just live with it!

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm saying that my faith in women was far too high. I just found it interesting...and that having blind trust of women simply isn't realistic. In a relationship, I certainly would not like for my girlfriend to be flirting with other guys ten states away.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sandman6991 said:
I'm saying that my faith in women was far too high. I just found it interesting...and that having blind trust of women simply isn't realistic. In a relationship, I certainly would not like for my girlfriend to be flirting with other guys ten states away.
She is your girlfriend, she is not yet your wife, not yet your property, not yet joined to you by swearing allegiance to you in front of the eyes of the Lord. She is a girlfriend, which is a disposable romantic partner. If you are lucky you will get plenty of them in your life hopefully until you do find that good hearted woman that you know is faithful. I understand that you had high faith in women and so did I. The point is when a woman says the classic "there are no more good men left" you can bet the same applies to them.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that blows your mind, consider the girls that have boyfriends and are listed as "single" on facebook :eek:

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thorns said:
Ego trip for the girls. Why else would it be used?
sandman6991 said:
Ironically enough it's also an ego trip for me
hum... i don't know which one is more worrying :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

so not only do you waste your time flirting on the internet with certified attention *****s (who have BFs, but that in itself usually isn't a problem), but it also makes you feel better about yourself?

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For some strange reason...yes...

It doesn't make me feel better about myself...I'm secure in my abilities as a man...I just enjoy it to feed my ego

cmos

Don Juan
Reaction score
inconclusive

Dude, you're only looking at a minority of women. Futhermore and more importantly, you're looking for trash in junkyard, you'll definetly find it. Let me be more specific, for the "Are you interested application" to work the other person must have it installed too. So looking for girls that already have the tendency to flirt, and claiming that women lie cheat steal etc, is uncalled for.
I'm not defending women or anything, but there's just been too much negativity towards women on these boards. I guess this stems from the fact that most people here are recovering from a break up/have been hurt in the past. Thus a lot of bitterness. :down:

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cmos said:
Dude, you're only looking at a minority of women. Futhermore and more importantly, you're looking for trash in junkyard, you'll definetly find it. Let me be more specific, for the "Are you interested application" to work the other person must have it installed too. So looking for girls that already have the tendency to flirt, and claiming that women lie cheat steal etc, is uncalled for.
I'm not defending women or anything, but there's just been too much negativity towards women on these boards. I guess this stems from the fact that most people here are recovering from a break up/have been hurt in the
past. Thus a lot of bitterness. :down:
That reminds me of Statistics class... anecdotal evidence is dismissed for that reason. One could conclude that most women, the average women, are so unfaithful that she will flirt with guys accross the nation along the much worse implication that she is pretty much like that in real life. However, that would be extrapolating way too far out. There could be another explation like above, it may not be just women in general, but just the type of women who put on the application, the attention *****s types.

As from Statistics also, when looking at three billion women, there's enough of each type that you can easily create the worse what is perceve to be, even if the bad type outnumber the better (though I perfer not to think of pepole that way).