Fairfax, Virginia

LordBrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any DJs in Northern Virginia? Specificly Fairfax county?

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LordBrian
Any DJs in Northern Virginia? Specificly Fairfax county?
what's up bro ? That's my area code...

dcfball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy ****.. I graduated from robinson in 2001.

I am going back from the 26th-4th. Can't wait.

PatrickWasHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
My bro graduated that year. Kool.
ANy fo you guys ever want a 15 year old Dj-wingman or just 2 chill with some random guy lol, post-it or message me..

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This place sucks...There isnt enough women compared to other places...And the girls here are so plain and boring, and they act like they have the golden puzzy or something, and the ones that arnt are first generation immigrants...Every where else I go to, I can get play, but for some reason, its hard to get play here...Plus this area is boring as hell...I can wait to finish school so I can leave...End of rant...

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Check it out!!

Fellas,

Hear me out. I went to college in Fairfax at Mason and I do agree with Infamous that there aren't alot of girls out in Fairfax. When I was on campus there were a rack a ladies but after I got out of school things went down hill. I was originally from Alexandria, the Route 1 to be exact and out there the was always someone to Holla at. But when I got to Fairfax it seemed there were clicks that existed from high school and on. I can honestly say I wasn't too impressed with area.

Why don't you cats do what we used to do? When spring sports startup head out mad deep to high school sporting events. WITH THE INTENTION OF SPITTING AT SKIRTS, NOT RUMBLING. There used to be a point where if you did this enough then you would be invited to other high school's parties and whatnot. But for real though, be selective in the schools you visit because there's always some little peete clowns who want to start trouble because the girls they are chasing will find new faces more appealing and mysterious. That's just my experience. Holla back youngins.

Rollo

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Check it out!!

Originally posted by Rollo
Fellas,

Hear me out. I went to college in Fairfax at Mason and I do agree with Infamous that there aren't alot of girls out in Fairfax. When I was on campus there were a rack a ladies but after I got out of school things went down hill. I was originally from Alexandria, the Route 1 to be exact and out there the was always someone to Holla at. But when I got to Fairfax it seemed there were clicks that existed from high school and on. I can honestly say I wasn't too impressed with area.

Why don't you cats do what we used to do? When spring sports startup head out mad deep to high school sporting events. WITH THE INTENTION OF SPITTING AT SKIRTS, NOT RUMBLING. There used to be a point where if you did this enough then you would be invited to other high school's parties and whatnot. But for real though, be selective in the schools you visit because there's always some little peete clowns who want to start trouble because the girls they are chasing will find new faces more appealing and mysterious. That's just my experience. Holla back youngins.

Rollo
Thats exactly how it is....Right now, Im just trying to meet some girls and date around and whatnot, but its so hard cause most of the girls here have been going out with the same dudes for years...Its like once a girl gets with someone, they stay with them for a long time, with little off periods here and there...I just want to go to a place where theres alot of single, dateable women...As far as the second paragraph, it sounds like a good idea, but im not attracted to high school girls mentally at all...

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you're going to be in a world of hurt Infamous. As I said before man I hated the city. I didn't like the attitudes out there. See, I went to High School in DC but lived in VA. So I knew the read deals from the BS'ers. Straight up.

The Fact is that Fairfax, VA has "The Small Town" syndrome. Everybody who goes to Robinson knows everyone from Lake Braddock and Everyone from Woodson knows people from Fairfax. Think about it Bear, man you know that if you asked people where they see themselves in X amount of years, most would say that they plan on staying in Fairfax the rest of their gawd forsaken lives. You know it as well as I do. I've got a cuz from Sactown in Cali, and she moved back here because she got tired of girls she knew eventually dating the guys she used to date. Yo man, even for me I couldn't flow with that.

I'm just glad I was in college in Fairfax and not high school, that would BLOW. There are a couple of options you could possibly look into.
1) Get on the bus or drive up to Mason with a backpack and sit in the Johnson Center. And crack a book open and peep out the scene. You're bound to see something that you like. Unfortunately, what you'll find out is that college girls start falling for older dudes. That's why it seemed my crew and I got beatout in clubs by dudes with a kid or two. Crazy S%@t tho. Another time on that. See if you can book a few like that. Or do the same at NOVA. There's crazy azz walking around those places.

2) Do it up Old Skool style and hit the area mall and whatnot. I used to holla chicks at Springfield who worked in Express and GAP, but I couldn't close the deal back then. BUT DO NOT HIT FAIR OAKES. I hate that place too. It reeks of Fairfax.

3) The most guarantees way to get your cuts. It's hard now a days to get one, but if you can cop a fake ID and start hitting clubs somehow. Because of this 9-11 and underage drinking it really phucked things up for teens who wanted to go into bars and really see what the Survival of Fittest is all about. It gets NO ROUGHER going to a club at a youg age. Plus, I think the girls are more willing to break you off some.

These are just a few ideas from me to a evolving DJ like yourself. I hope things workout for you...

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rollo
I've got a cuz from Sactown in Cali, and she moved back here because she got tired of girls she knew eventually dating the guys she used to date. Yo man, even for me I couldn't flow with that.

What was Cali like? Cause after school, I want to move there...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Fairfax Sucks.
All the people here live the sheltered lifestyle. I'm PatrickWasHere. Springfield mall si for ghetto chicks...I got o Fairfax caus, despite the uptight chicks there, there are hot ones[that are preppy, not ghetto booty.]
Anyone wanan hittup the mall or chat via AIM: apathetic124

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: ..

Originally posted by Patrick124
Fairfax Sucks.
All the people here live the sheltered lifestyle. I'm PatrickWasHere. Springfield mall si for ghetto chicks...I got o Fairfax caus, despite the uptight chicks there, there are hot ones[that are preppy, not ghetto booty.]
Anyone wanan hittup the mall or chat via AIM: apathetic124
Hehe...I remember when I was 15, we used to go to Springfield Mall every friday and saturday night...Tysons is filled with snobby ass people, so I just go there to buy sh1t and leave...Springfield is filled up with wannabe "ghetto" chicks that are underage, so its the same...Im just glad I live on the border between Farifax County and Alexandria County, cause I dont think I can take the snobbiness of Farifax...

Ballistik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, I'm in Alexandria here. Best friend lives about half a mile from Lake Braddock.

Yeah, Springfield Mall's a wanna-be ghetto mall. It's getting there, though. I've heard about some rapes over there in the past year.

I don't know a ton about Fairfax specifically, but I do know that it's boring as hell compared to Alexandria, and it ain't exactly a thrill a minute here, either.

raceat8400

Reaction score
I'm only 2 hours or so away. IM me if you want to go sarging, and I'll drive up, or we can meet half way.

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**** man, I make a thread and then I find this one. O wells

I am in vienna, any of you up to go sargin some time?

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I just had a different experience from you all, but I grew up 16 years of my childhood in Fairfax County and I loved it. I went to Oakton and sure we lived in our "bubble" from the real world, but who cares, we enjoyed ourselves. I think Fairfax and the DC-area in general sucks post highschool, but in highschool, it should be the time of your life and easy to score. The girls at Oakton, Chantilly, and Madison were hot and bountiful when I graduated a few years ago. As mentioned previously everyone from Lake Braddock knows everyone from Robinson, everyone from Oakton knows eveyrone from Chantilly and Madison. It's a good time and always some highschool party going on. I live in Atlanta now for college, and it totally kicks ass for the post 20 scene. I guess all our experiences are different, but Cbear is right... Us Fairfax people stick way together from our highschool roots and don't really let other people in easily. That's why it's always fun for me to go home. But if I were new to the area in my 20s currently, I wouldn't know where to begin and hate it. DC is not impressive at all either... The area is good for 18 and under and to raise a family... any age in between, it sucks. ~Zappa

Last edited:

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fairfax area here. Anyone up for sarging Reston Town Center. I like just chilling up there, so peaceful so might as well sarge too....I'd like to go during weekdays like 11-4 or so when you got your young professional women out and about so 20+ is preferred...hit me up and respond.