Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Failure to find a sexual partner is now a DISABILITY says World Health Organisation

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The WHO is pretty obviously full of sh1t and has nefarious intentions. Their buddies at the WEF are trying to normalize eating bugs and living in cubes, this attempt at normalizing this odd combination of celibacy and helplessness, however strange it may seem on the surface, actually comes as no surprise. If you view yourself as disabled, you are less motivated to fight back.

All of this is being done (the relentless onslaught of far-left progressivism) to weaken potential resistance to the NWO, and to let the elites diddle kids ad infinitum.

Gotta keep 'em Isolated (cue guitar riff)

I guess the question is, are they planning on enabling monetary benefits if you say you can't get laid? That would fit in well with a depopulation agenda, especially considering what they have been up to since 2020.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Public service announcement: UK tabloid sites massively phucking suck. Is there really nothing to do over there that reading this crap that kills your computer is considered a good use of time?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHO is going to have to send 10,000 parking handicap stickers to Sosuave.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The WHO (Wuhan Helpers Organization?) provides opinions, not laws.

“This definition runs the risk of undermining the work Nice and others have done to ensure IVF treatment is made available for infertile couples when you get definitions off the mark like this. I think it’s trying to put IVF into a box that it doesn’t fit into frankly.”

It sounds like this ruling is very specific to IVF and who gets priority, according to the opinion of the WHO. And since that article dates from 2019, a better question might be: what happened since then? Are any countries changing their IVF priority based on the views of the WHO?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHO is going to have to send 10,000 parking handicap stickers to Sosuave.
The FEMA camp pecking order will be determined by who gets laid the most. As suggested by my avatar, there will be high demand for the P.

Nevermind that everyone will be starving to death, what matters are bragging rights...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am quite sure that Incels are second only to ex-cons in being at the end of the line of folks that popular opinion thinks should get welfare benefits. :rolleyes:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The article was written in 2016 and there is some reddit threads on it so it's 7 year old news rather than any new article.

This deals with reproductive rights (or right to have children) as a human right. It's not saying that guys have a right to have sex or it's a human right's violation (ie if no reproduction is involved).