Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Failed last night and why i hate weed head/druggy hos..lol

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Failed last night and why i hate weed head/druggy hos..lol

1. met 19 year of HB7 at ghetto night club last weekend

2. text game was tight sent picture she was positive

3. told her monday i would com get her on tuesday (yesterday) so we could "chill" at my house..

4. was out with another girl on tuesday night (she took me to see transformers!!!! and get dinner)

5. 19 year old HB7 calls me at 11:30 pm and asks about out plan to chill and wants to kno if im coming to get her.. so i say sure (should have flaked but it hard for a straight man to flake on possible pu$$y..lolo

5.5 oh she calls me back to ask if i have narcotics to share with her (big red damn flag!! i lie and say a frind is supposed tko bring sme but i think she has heard that line before..lol

6. i drove 20 mins to get her, she was dressing in some "late night Fuk clothes" but gave me a bad vibe as soon as she hopped in my car (she was not choosing / not attracted) i should have bailed but you know..lol

7. she was very stiff and quiet in the car ride to my place no kino no IOIs

8. get to my place I turn on a movie... she asks about the narcotics then when i indicate that i have non she goes into shut down mode... does the sit on the edge of the bed arms and legs folded , which means "i dont like you nd you are not fuking me ever"..lol she only moves to answer texts from other dudes who are trying to F her also...lol

9. over a 2 hour period I tried every trick i new to get her to relax but her mind was made up not to do anything cause there were no narcotics..lol

10. i decide to cut my loses and tell her its time to go.. she got pissed and tried to start and argument with me about why i wont let her stay to watch the rest of the movie.. i told her we dont click have no chemistry and dont even like each other so may as well go..

11. the whole ride back to her house she is going on about that she is a good girl and does not fuk random dudes late and night for narcotics blah blah blah and hos she is offended cause she thinks i was expecting her to Fuk. etc. simply told her look you dont like me and i have no narcotics for you so thats all.. she just kept trying to convince me and her that she is not a ho..blah blah blah thats it..

in conclusion :
if you got nothing from this story fine if it helps you avoid the same BS then great..!!

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
stop being thirsty for some 19 year old puzzy
^^^not possible....... ( i have never had a woman over 25 ) and on top of that these hos fuk dudes waaay older than me to get money for air force ones and purses..lol.. **** is crazy out here

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
My question is if you had one chick on deck already why not smash her?

and second

Why even deal with a chick who does "narcotics"?

well as a straight man i instinctively chase pu$$y and thats life.. you win some you loose some... i have 3 on my team now but teams of hos can be gone in a slit second so you have to always be recruiting new hos.. h and im greedy so i want to F as much as i can.. :)

most young hos in atlanta do narcotics they hardly drink but they live drugs instead.. its just wuts in style now..

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
^^^not possible....... ( i have never had a woman over 25 ) and on top of that these hos fuk dudes waaay older than me to get money for air force ones and purses..lol.. **** is crazy out here
Sounds like you be hanging with some chicken heads.

Screw that noise and get some proper choice women...aka women of better quality

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, she thought she landed herself a sugar daddy is what it sounds like.

I landed a 26yr old pot head, and she had at least two guys over 40+ that would give her drugs but she has never slept with either one. These guys would get her all fvcked up and then she rolled over to my place.

These kinds of woman are trash though. I wouldn't even stress about it, and there's no point in getting into some illegal biz just to lay them either.

Sorry about your luck.

-Scars

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Sounds like you be hanging with some chicken heads.

Screw that noise and get some proper choice women...aka women of better quality
^^^nah they do the same stuff they just cost more and pretend more..lol and hood rats F better anyway.. and are less demanding and picky:rockon:

Scars said:
Lol, she thought she landed herself a sugar daddy is what it sounds like.

I landed a 26yr old pot head, and she had at least two guys over 40+ that would give her drugs but she has never slept with either one. These guys would get her all fvcked up and then she rolled over to my place.

These kinds of woman are trash though. I wouldn't even stress about it, and there's no point in getting into some illegal biz just to lay them either.

Sorry about your luck.

-Scars
exactly i am not doing any illegal crap for these silly hos..

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ALWAYS tell women that I'm not into any kind of drugs. I don't see any need to lie about something like that. She's not going to cream herself just because you smoke crack.

How do you know this bytch wasn't just trying to use you to get high?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"you have any narcotics to share with me?!" should have been a huge red flag.

Women who are coming over to your place and ask you this question have been accustomed to fvck men in exchange for their drugs. The girl in question is as close to a street prostitute as they come.

Maybe you will see her again on the Maury Povich show looking for her baby daddy after not remembering who she fvcked in the last two weeks.