Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Failed escalation, need advice

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell man, tell us the story. How can meeting a couple of random people turn your attitude around like that?

I would have taken up the friends offer. Keep expanding your social circles, especially if they contain girls.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I figured there was no chance of banging this girl so I talked to her and told her we could be friends. I told her I was sorry if I made her uncomfortable or whatever, it was strange because I have a really hard time opening up to people and it's probably the most I've ever talked to someone about my "feelings" and etc. I probably broke "the rules" here but I didn't really know what to do. Never been in this situation before.

So last night she invites me to the movies and then out to eat with some of her friends. We do that, and when she's dropping me off at my place she asks if she can come in to look up something on my computer (hers is broken).

So I'm lying on my bed half-asleep while she's doing that, and she gets into bed with me and starts giving me a massage. We kiss and start making out, she lets me suck on her nipples but wouldn't let me do anything else. Says she hasn't known me long enough and doesn't feel comfortable doing anything else yet. I didn't want to escalate too quickly again and have a repeat of last time, so we just kiss for a while and then she leaves.

She didn't bring up anything about us being "just friends" or anything like that. Also, she sends me a lot more text messages and now her messages are a little more flirty and she keeps inviting me to do stuff with her. Funny how things work out, the Asian chick I was talking to blew me off and so did the girl I was supposed to see on Wednesday night, but this girl shows increased interest levels, total opposite of what I had expected to happen.