Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Failed again after second date! What am I doing wrong?

summersky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

so I met a pretty hot single mom online. First date we had a nice conversation and really fun but I noticed that she was looking away really often.. Thought she is not interested, as she didnt contact me the next days. I texted her but she seemed distant and cold.

Then I asked her out again and after a few failed plans we finally met. She came to my place, we cooked and had fun. I was trying to escalate, she let me massage her, touch her hair or face but didnt initiate anything. She didnt touch me even one time !!! As soon as I started to kiss her neck, she stopped me. After a few hours she asked me to come to her place to continue chilling there. We did and I started to escalate again. Touched her boobs; She let me do it but said things like "what are you doing!" in a funny way. I thought she is not feeling comfortable, so i stopped. Again she didnt even touch me one time again! NOTHING! Then I went home and gave her a short kiss on the lips. She said see you the next days and I said we will see.

During the date she said things like that she always want men, that she cant have. She somehow asked me about how many girls I met and I didnt give straight answers and joked about it but somehow I felt like she was thinking I am a player..

I really enjoyed spending time with her and already developed a slight bit of feelings, I know its dumb but they just come.. And as if women can sniff that, here is how it ended:

I waited one day and then asked her out again, asked if she got time coming over to my place. She said "I think yes". I said fine, I will pick you up. Then she wrote "no". WTFFFF!?? I just texted that I wont deal with such answers and her attitude is really annoying. Thats it!

So what did I wrong? Did she smell my little feelings for her and that turned her off? Or was she never interested, just fishing for attention? What the f**k does this rude "no" mean and did I reacted right?

I would be happy about getting answers since I know I will get here the right answers.

Regards!

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you doing? Doesn't mean stop, tell her "foreplay" or anything else. Or best, say nothing and keep going. Let her drive herself over, then you don't have the hassle of taking her home.... single mom's are a short term fling at most.....

sch

Don Juan
Reaction score
"what are you doing!"
"touching your boobs you stupid girl" (with a smirk)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, when you're striking out with single mommies, you're really dragging along the bottom of the barrel.

LX12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Single Moms are often more cautious. I had a situation where we were smashing on a regular basis but she completely held back emotionally. There is also a good chance the baby daddy is still in the picture or behind the scenes. Learn how to chill and I would hope you didn't put out a boyfriend vibe.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, sometimes people just don't click. Sounds like it never was a good thing from the beginning.

During the date she said things like that she always want men, that she cant have. She somehow asked me about how many girls I met and I didnt give straight answers and joked about it but somehow I felt like she was thinking I am a player.
She told you exactly what she wanted you to do....right there in bold. That chick-speak for 'be more of a challenge'. In other words, you have to do a better job keeping the frame.

As for answering your question about whether she sensed your feelings, I'd say overwhelmingly that the evidence points to yes. That, plus your initial date went badly, plus failed date attempts = move on. Sometimes it just doesn't work.

Cut contact with her, work on yourself and other women, maybe you run into her again one day when you are in a more attractive state.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Said it a million times... you are investing wayyyyyy too much into a woman you haven't fvcked

First date, must have been good enough to get a second date

Second date, she came to your house...

I want that to sink in for a second...

Get it?

Then you went to her house...

Let that sink in...

Your mindset is all wrong. you need to work on it. "She let me..." tells me exactly where your mindset is at. Do not be afraid of being a man. Over-escalate if you have to... She would have fvcked if you played your cards right. Now you blew it. Learn for the next time.

Don't ask, relax, just have fun... When a girl is willing to go to your house, a girl is DTF. That is what you have to have in your mind.