Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

(Fail) report

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
TLDR: Girl sleeps with me several times but doesn't let me lay the pipe. Also I am not sure if girl is crazy, I suck at women or a combination of the two.

Guys, I am totaly green with women so some of these moments might be cringy for you. Any advice in any of these 100 failures and red flags I don't see below would be helpfull. This is not the first time this happens to me, similar has happened with other women too.

I met a girl at a party at her place, I stayed the night at her place where she lives with her rommate. We were flirting heavily in front of everyone at the party, we then took a short walk outside where I kissed and grabbed her tits. I suggested to go to my place but didnt have the logistics in place so it didn't pan out. We went inside and as the party was still on-going. She said she was tired and went to sleep in her room and the party continued. About 5 minutes later, I went home and were a few minuts away when she wrote a message to me asking if I want to climb into her window so that noone hears I am inside her room and so I do that. She was a bit perplexed as she didn't think I would go home after she went to bed for some reason. We were sleeping together but without sex (but we kissed). I had no clothes on and I managed to get all her clothes off somehow but she didn't let me take of her pantyhouse and panties. I tried to massage her and took them off that way but she still pulled them up again...

Then she swatted away my hand as I tried to grab her breasts and held my hands as I tried to put my hands in her panties and as I tried to pull them down. So during the night I waited a bit and tried again with same result and did it like 5-10 times and also tried some times during in the morning. At some point I managed to pull everything off and gave her oral for some minutes. In the heat of the moment she then stopped it, pulled up everything and said she didn't want to come. Later in the morning she asked me if somthing happened during the night. I said I don't remember. She asked about it like 5 times. Then I asked what she meant and if she liked it so much, she said yeah. Not sure whether to believe or not.

Then, on another day I invited her came to my place with some pretext and she came. During the night she says her roommate and her other friend does not know where she is and they will be worried. She then at some point asks if I could walk her home later since its dark I tell her she can sleep at my place and that I will not do anything, she then says she sent a location of where she is to my friends so that they are not worried. We watched a movie as I tried to continue the process. Long story short the movie was over, she was on laying in different positions over me but still with all her clothes on. Then she says she is tired and goes to bed (this bed can be transformed from single to double but I like to have it in single) and tells me to sleep on the sofa. In my head I am thinking "B1tch please, I aint sleeping at no goddamn sofa". I said to take off her clothes I wont be looking, she takes off her dress and lays at my bed the bra and pantyhouse are still on. I go brush my teeth, take off my clothes and lay down beside her. After minor protest we sleep like that. I once again try to take off her stuff and once again she has the goddamn pantyhouse and panties on. I try the massage again and the pants and pantyhouse goes up once more after that...

I fingered her some times but no oral this time for her. In the morning she said she came from that even though I didnt't ask but I said she was "an egoist" with a smile as she didn't do **** to make me come. She then said I am not the only one she tortures like that. At some point in the mornign she also gave me a hickey on my neck and scratched my back.

I made me some food in the morning and gave her some too and she joked it was so good she was going to come to me every weekend unanounced now. I said something in the lines of "oooh no, I dont need more hickeys and scratches". Hopefully she doesn't come unnanounced.

What do you think about all this and are there and don juan take-aways one can incorporate in the future to mitigate the last minute resistance stage I encounter?

Stuff that worry me about pursuing this girl further:

• She once joked about accusing me of rape so that I would have to marry her to get a citizenship in my country.
  • She talked about how she dates other men.
  • She put a hickey on my neck the last time I saw her even though she knew I was going to attend some more parties later that same day. She also scratched my back with her nails during that time.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TLDR: Girl sleeps with me several times but doesn't let me lay the pipe. Also I am not sure if girl is crazy, I suck at women or a combination of the two.

Guys, I am totaly green with women so some of these moments might be cringy for you. Any advice in any of these 100 failures and red flags I don't see below would be helpfull. This is not the first time this happens to me, similar has happened with other women too.

I met a girl at a party at her place, I stayed the night at her place where she lives with her rommate. We were flirting heavily in front of everyone at the party, we then took a short walk outside where I kissed and grabbed her tits. I suggested to go to my place but didnt have the logistics in place so it didn't pan out. We went inside and as the party was still on-going. She said she was tired and went to sleep in her room and the party continued. About 5 minutes later, I went home and were a few minuts away when she wrote a message to me asking if I want to climb into her window so that noone hears I am inside her room and so I do that. She was a bit perplexed as she didn't think I would go home after she went to bed for some reason. We were sleeping together but without sex (but we kissed). I had no clothes on and I managed to get all her clothes off somehow but she didn't let me take of her pantyhouse and panties. I tried to massage her and took them off that way but she still pulled them up again...

Then she swatted away my hand as I tried to grab her breasts and held my hands as I tried to put my hands in her panties and as I tried to pull them down. So during the night I waited a bit and tried again with same result and did it like 5-10 times and also tried some times during in the morning. At some point I managed to pull everything off and gave her oral for some minutes. In the heat of the moment she then stopped it, pulled up everything and said she didn't want to come. Later in the morning she asked me if somthing happened during the night. I said I don't remember. She asked about it like 5 times. Then I asked what she meant and if she liked it so much, she said yeah. Not sure whether to believe or not.

Then, on another day I invited her came to my place with some pretext and she came. During the night she says her roommate and her other friend does not know where she is and they will be worried. She then at some point asks if I could walk her home later since its dark I tell her she can sleep at my place and that I will not do anything, she then says she sent a location of where she is to my friends so that they are not worried. We watched a movie as I tried to continue the process. Long story short the movie was over, she was on laying in different positions over me but still with all her clothes on. Then she says she is tired and goes to bed (this bed can be transformed from single to double but I like to have it in single) and tells me to sleep on the sofa. In my head I am thinking "B1tch please, I aint sleeping at no goddamn sofa". I said to take off her clothes I wont be looking, she takes off her dress and lays at my bed the bra and pantyhouse are still on. I go brush my teeth, take off my clothes and lay down beside her. After minor protest we sleep like that. I once again try to take off her stuff and once again she has the goddamn pantyhouse and panties on. I try the massage again and the pants and pantyhouse goes up once more after that...

I fingered her some times but no oral this time for her. In the morning she said she came from that even though I didnt't ask but I said she was "an egoist" with a smile as she didn't do **** to make me come. She then said I am not the only one she tortures like that. At some point in the mornign she also gave me a hickey on my neck and scratched my back.

I made me some food in the morning and gave her some too and she joked it was so good she was going to come to me every weekend unanounced now. I said something in the lines of "oooh no, I dont need more hickeys and scratches". Hopefully she doesn't come unnanounced.

What do you think about all this and are there and don juan take-aways one can incorporate in the future to mitigate the last minute resistance stage I encounter?

Stuff that worry me about pursuing this girl further:

• She once joked about accusing me of rape so that I would have to marry her to get a citizenship in my country.
  • She talked about how she dates other men.
  • She put a hickey on my neck the last time I saw her even though she knew I was going to attend some more parties later that same day. She also scratched my back with her nails during that time.
Maybe she's from a culture that values virginity. You can do everything with those girls except sticking it in slot C. Try slot A or M.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Instant Next.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Red flag #1 : the joke about rape

Red flag #2 : laying in bed and sleeping together with no sex, this is a power play.

red flag#3 : When she told you she was an “egoist” there’s so much wrong with statement. But the most important, is her pride in boasting to you that she has such a big ego.

Red flag#4 : sneakiness.
She asked you multiple times because she knew you guys did something. Whenever a woman asks you a question tell the truth ,for 2 reasons , 1) you’re not scared of her consequences (they only have power of you fear them)
2) she already knew the answer she was testing to see if you would lie or hide something .
she’s likely to never change these lil sneaky tests , everything will always be a test

red flag#5: she “dates”(****s) other men while you finger her and lick her then she brags you’re not the only one getting tortured.

This girl sounds like a 1000% bad news
She is on a power trip ,and wants to be in control. If you develop oneitis or get this broad pregnant , it will be significant ,lasting damage ahead .

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a ***** told me "you're not the only one I torture like that", then she can officially take a hike. She's basically saying youre on her rotation and she's not giving it up.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you have to wait for sex, it is never worth the wait. Just move on to the one. There are some nice comments above explaining red flags. @mrskinnypantz explains it all very nicely. Her dating other men is fine if you are dating other women. Seriously tho, this one seems bat****. She knows what she is doing.

Mark this one as a learning experience. One of many.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not so much that the sex isn't worth the wait. The issue is that if she's making you wait for sex then she sees you as a beta male, and that's just a sh1tty dynamic to have with a woman.
Yes totally. To be in a dynamic where are trying constantly and get left unsatisfied is not a healthy relationship in the first place.

She should be just as about the sex as you are, if not more!

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will never desire sex more than men. That will always be a power imbalance. The only way out of that is to make sure she is never your sole source of sex - you gotta have other women. If you ever depend on 1 woman for sex then she will always have the leverage.
Very true. When I say 'if not more' I really mean that it's a bonus if she is wanting sex from you more than you are from here. Meaning you doing something right that makes her come back to you for more. Specifically back to you.