Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Facing reality...my ex was hot as ****

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a pretty good face, Im muscular, and I'm well endowed

but I'm only 5'10 and I work a **** job and live with my parents.

I'm 22...and managed to get into a relationship with a legitimate 8.5 for half a year. She turned down a lot of guys with money to be with me because she liked me but I think it was more to do with luck than anything.

I know don juan is about upgrading and all that but Im starting to face reality here. I Really don't think I will do better....I may be able to pull a one night stand with a 9 if I get out there long enough but **** lets be real. No chick above a 5 will deal with dating a loser with no $

Would love to hear some success stories about guys who got dumped by chicks they thought were out of their league...only to upgrade quickly after

Donaldinho

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to play devil's advocate on this one: it sounds to me like you have no ambition. If you have a sh1te job why don't you change it?
I don't know your specific situation but you should find something you aspire to do. I mean a career or something. Sounds like you're a bit of a downer, even if you're able to fake it with chicks. Usually the best game comes from within and if you think your situation sucks, it will manifest eventually.
While I don't think you need to be making 6 figures, you just need to make enough to get your own place. Always have a goal you're working towards.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Donaldinho said:
I'm going to play devil's advocate on this one: it sounds to me like you have no ambition. If you have a sh1te job why don't you change it?
I don't know your specific situation but you should find something you aspire to do. I mean a career or something. Sounds like you're a bit of a downer, even if you're able to fake it with chicks. Usually the best game comes from within and if you think your situation sucks, it will manifest eventually.
While I don't think you need to be making 6 figures, you just need to make enough to get your own place. Always have a goal you're working towards.
I'm 22. The problem is I don't know what career I want to chose at this point. I know a lot about fitness and nutrition but most personal trainers I know make much.

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You came here looking for solace, and a quick nip and tuck to your ego? Please. The vast majority of females love dealing with males that are deficient in something that's important to females because of their natural need to try to change them. You being short is not a deficiency, it's not even really on the table unless you bring it, so forget it.

That said, being broke is a recipe for trouble of various kinds. Females have an urge for financial stability, and you don't really need to have money, you can even be broke, but you have to be on your way to a prosperous future. And this, a visible path you're taking there is as good as gold. Not only because it will be an indication to her that there will be financial security, but also because you will appear to know exactly what you are doing, every actual step you make will show purpose and determination and that, my friend, is attractive as sh!t and you will feel empowered by it, so in a sense you could have all that, still be broke, and appear a loser only from a distance, come close and you're this amazing project that could use a little bit of support - and isn't it nice to witness someone grow? But if you are just standing there on the crossroads, loafing around holding your d!ck in your hands, you're not a very tempting "project". Why would a female want to invest herself into what appears to be a broke down train off tracks?

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 22. The problem is I don't know what career I want to chose at this point.
You're 22. You can have 5 careers before you retire. Pick something that seems alright and do it for a while. If you loved your job but made terrible money, then I'd encourage you to keep it. Instead, it sounds like you hate your job and you make terrible money. Therefore, as long as you transition directly into a new career, any change you make will likely be a positive one.

Careers are like women. You have to try them out for a while before knowing if you want to keep them. Sometimes they're lookers but are terrible for the long term, and sometimes they're ugly but rock your world in strange and beautiful ways.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean 'only' 5'10?

Matt Damon is 5'10. Brad Pitt is only 5'11.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
captain55 said:
I know don juan is about upgrading and all that but Im starting to face reality here. I Really don't think I will do better....
You've lost the game already buddy.

This a defeatist mindset. If you continue to think this way, then YES you are going to be with uglies and women with a lot of issues. Do you think Tom Brady walks out onto the field and says "wow, Green Bay is the best team, I'll never beat them at Lambeau" Hell no.

You can and will get better if you work on improving your self esteem, getting a better job, and doing things that you like to do. Work on you. The minute you start getting a woman a priority, is when you've just handed your nuts over to one. Here's a red pill tip, women secretly desire a dude who is indifferent to them and is selfish. It drives them nuts. The loathe beta boys who spoil them and put them on pedestals.[/QUOTE]

captain55 said:
Would love to hear some success stories about guys who got dumped by chicks they thought were out of their league...only to upgrade quickly after
My story is just that. I was married to a beautiful woman, but she was crazy, depressive, BPD, and a bi-polar train wreck. After the divorce, I did not think I could do better because she was pretty hot. That's why I came to this board...my self-esteem was in the toilet.

10 months after the divorce and I'm now with my beautiful girlfriend. I turned myself around, and found success.

Plenty of good looking women, but plenty of bad personalities. Make sure you screen properly. I'd rather be with a HB7 who is stable and good to me than a 9.5 who is a basketcase.

bcollarmechanic

Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
What do you mean 'only' 5'10?

Matt Damon is 5'10. Brad Pitt is only 5'11.

yeah i dont want to stroke your ego captain but youre seriously complaining about being 5'10, you do realize youre over the average national height so you have no right to self loath about your height