Facing REALITY. LOOKS, REALITY, and its BETTER to chase SEVENS

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that 'getting' a 10 is difficult, but not exceedingly so.

Keeping one forever is the hard part. If you're just an average Joe in looks and money and status who only talks a tight game, you'll have your work cut out for you, unless for some inexplicable reason the 10 in question sees something in you that even YOU don't see, and remains faithful or untempted by the dozens of handsome, powerful, and rich men she will encounter at work, at the gym, at the deli, anywhere.

cynetix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
I think that 'getting' a 10 is difficult, but not exceedingly so.

Keeping one forever is the hard part. If you're just an average Joe in looks and money and status who only talks a tight game, you'll have your work cut out for you, unless for some inexplicable reason the 10 in question sees something in you that even YOU don't see, and remains faithful or untempted by the dozens of handsome, powerful, and rich men she will encounter at work, at the gym, at the deli, anywhere.
I've probably read hundreds of your posts, jake, and respect you greatly for the DJ you are, but I must disagree.

True--many gorgeous women are too full of themselves to be worth our time. But beauty does not make the bìtch.

The "money and status" issue, while they DO attract certain women at certain times, represent a severe cop out. We believe that women are conditioned to love cash and fame--AND THEY DO, to be sure--but proceed to assume that those without material attributes have to work extra hard in order to impress them.

But the truth is: everything you need to impress women, even the 10's, is within you. They would not be tempted to leave you if you are a great enough catch. And that doesn't mean you need great amounts of money, just that you need to be a great man.

I am not yet a great enough man to be able to land 10s left and right. I get too nervous around ultra beautiful girls. But I aspire to change that. Blaming anything or anyone outside of myself is no better than outright denial.

cynetix

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cynetix
I've probably read hundreds of your posts, jake, and respect you greatly for the DJ you are, but I must disagree.

True--many gorgeous women are too full of themselves to be worth our time. But beauty does not make the bìtch.

The "money and status" issue, while they DO attract certain women at certain times, represent a severe cop out. We believe that women are conditioned to love cash and fame--AND THEY DO, to be sure--but proceed to assume that those without material attributes have to work extra hard in order to impress them.

But the truth is: everything you need to impress women, even the 10's, is within you. They would not be tempted to leave you if you are a great enough catch. And that doesn't mean you need great amounts of money, just that you need to be a great man.

I am not yet a great enough man to be able to land 10s left and right. I get too nervous around ultra beautiful girls. But I aspire to change that. Blaming anything or anyone outside of myself is no better than outright denial.

cynetix

Thanks for your input, cynetix - you're obviously entitled to your own opinions.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
I disagree. Humility is for betas who fear being beat up by the alpha.

You're confusing ambition with C&F.

I'm not even in my twenties. But I think I deserve a couple of HB9 to like me, I even HAVE a couple that like me. It's not a friggin achievement to get a beautiful girl into you.

Anyways - if you're ever in toronto, PM me. You'll change your opinion.

Cheers

Thanks for the kind offer, Ice Cold - but I don't think I'll be in Toronto any time soon. :)

Also, I ain't confusin' shyt, I'm afraid. It is entirely possible to be successful and dominant without the hornblowing. In fact, I think it saves one from possible disgrace in the possible event of total failure. Adolf Hitler was one ****y sonofabytch. He proclaimed that his Wermacht was invincible, and that his Aryan soldiers would stand tall and rule all the world. That fool ate his words during this final days of disgrace, not to mention a shiny bullet. :D And also - here's my KEY POINT - there is a difference between "****y and funny" and outright insolence. Most fags on this site tread that line on purpose, as if it is a measure of their manhood. I think that's disgraceful.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Also, I ain't confusin' shyt, I'm afraid. It is entirely possible to be successful and dominant without the hornblowing.
That's exactly what I'm talking about.

BUT saying that I deserve a 9 isn't hornblowing...

Adolf Hitler was one ****y sonofabytch. He proclaimed that his Wermacht was invincible, and that his Aryan soldiers would stand tall and rule all the world. That fool ate his words during this final days of disgrace, not to mention a shiny bullet. :D
He was also extremely close to winning the war, if you didn't know. 20 km from moscow if you don't know what I mean... :rolleyes:

So your example contradicts itself

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He was also extremely close to winning the war, if you didn't know. 20 km from moscow if you don't know what I mean... :rolleyes:

So your example contradicts itself

No sir.... I've done extensive personal research on the Battle of Stalingrad right up to the eventual fall of Berlin (I'm a bit of a World War Two History geek like that :p ), and Hitler had no chance, even if he had captured Stalingrad.

First of all, while it is true that Stalingrad was seen as the 'gateway to the Central Asian oilfields', it's strategic importance was overestimated. That city was simply a big deal to the Soviet Union because it bore the "Boss's" name (Stalin). That was all - the defense of the city was important because it was symbolic.

Furthermore, the Wermacht was ill-equipped for a war of attrition, as it was designed primarily as a lightning-quick fighting force that struck precisely and decisively. Hence it's amazing success in the Low Countries (Belgium, Holland) and France at the start of the war. Unfortunately for Germany it got slowed down in the boggy steppes of Russia and Central Asia, and the Russian Winter took care of the rest. The German 9th Army was eventually surrounded by the Russkies, and though it's leader Field Marschall Paulus repeatedly requested permission to break out of the encirclement and make a tactical retreat ("the Kessel"), Hitler stubbornly refused, no doubt fueled by his arrogant belief that his Aryan soldiers were invincible. Calling the decaying and trapped German army "Fortess Stalingrad", he held fast to his false (and logistically impossible) promises of relief that eventually never came. The mighty Wermacht was finished after the bitter Russian winter swept through the open and unprotected Steppes.

And in hindsight, the Wermacht was simply overmatched in terms of war materiel. I can't remember the exact figures, but the Soviet Red Army was simply caught off guard when Germany first attacked; it wasn't short-handed. The Red Army had something like 20 times the infantry, and 25 times the tanks and eventually 3 times the fighter planes that Hitler had. Once Russia gained her bearings after the initial sucker punch, it was only a matter of time. The Aryan-jackass had fvcked with the wrong sleeping bear. :D

And looking that the broader scope of things -- Germany used well over half it's military strength in her disastrous Russian campaign (Operation Barbarrossa), and the obliteration of the 9th Army left the Third Reich severely short of resources in a war that was now occuring on TWO fronts (in the meantime, the D-Day landings by the Western Allies had succeeded and Hitler now faced an enemy from the East AND the West - had his arrogance not consumed him he may actually have been able to save what was left of his 9th Army in Russia, and put up an effective overall defense in the East and the West.). That was the beginning of the end.

Hitler was a total amateur as a military tactitioner, but his blind belief that he was a God-sent savior of Germany (that was thus incapable of making mistakes on any level) let to his spectacular downfall. Had Hitler waited to destroy the United Kingdom before attacking Russia in 1941, we might still see a Europe united under the Nazi jackboot.

(LOL... sorry to ram all that down your throat, but as a war history buff I felt this overwhelming urge to defend my WW2-related analogy. :p )

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the hell here says that he can get ANY girl he wants?

Some dudes on here have said it....Must be one of those reformed AFC's or something...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snake - I know the history, but thank you for the copy/paste job from the textbook. :rolleyes:

The Russians defended Moscow and hitler lost most of it's troops. Only then the US launched the D-day campaign, just not to let the Soviet occupy all of Europe.

Had Moscow been taken, the US wouldn't know the certain winner and would not risk taking sides. So the D-day wouldn't have occured and Hitler could've been victorious, thus leaving the US and the Nazis in the aftermath.

You're not the only one who likes history.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snake - I know the history, but thank you for the copy/paste job from the textbook. :rolleyes:

The Russians defended Moscow and hitler lost most of it's troops. Only then the US launched the D-day campaign, just not to let the Soviet occupy all of Europe.

Had Moscow been taken, the US wouldn't know the certain winner and would not risk taking sides. So the D-day wouldn't have occured and Hitler could've been victorious, thus leaving the US and the Nazis in the aftermath.

You're not the only one who likes history.

Hey! I spent about 15 minutes writing that. It's not a cut n paste job, biz-notch. So with all due respect - fock you. :p :D

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To tell you the truth, noone, I have meet, seen, or heard of is perfect ten. I don't think a perfect ten has ever walked this earth. I have always felt that way since I frist started looking at broads and getting hard-ons(and boy thats been since age 4) if you think about it, everyone has some pyshical or pshycoligical problem somewere, its just that other people are better at covering it up than others.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for all of you who are so hung up on looks, i hope that is all you have to offer as well.

if there is anything more to you than looks, you will be selling yourself short with just a trophy.

get some self respect! :D

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
on the top - I know you wrote it from your head, but it's still useless. You didn't make any arguments, just recited the basic events. A parrot can do that.

With all due respect, it didn't seem you progressed much in your "hobby"

iqqi - I want good sex at this point in my life. When I look at a playboy centerfold, I don't imagine how smart she is, how sweet or whether she can solve differential equations. I imagine her taking it in the doggy style position. And all guys do it.

If the girl puts out, she'll be sweet to me. It's all that matters

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Headaches and Heartaches

Anyone who thinks HB 9.0s and 10.0s are no different that the 6.0s and 7.0s is just fooling themselves.

They are totally different and require totally different approaches. In addition, if you are not a high-status alpha male with lots of cash, keeping them around for the long haul requires one hell of an effort and is full of nothing but headaches and heartaches.

The best way to look at this is say you a 7.0 guy to women. Not bad looking, good job, normally has his sh1t together. (Or, you know women, an ugly looking bad boy type who can bring drama and excitement into a chicks life.)

- If you got no game, the best kind of chick you can really hope for is an HB 6.0 chick. You got no game but you can keep her satisfied because you are a 7.0 guy, the best she can really hope for.

- If you got game, you can land the HB 8.0s.

- If you really know how to handle your business, you can possibly move up two notches and land a 9.0.

- No one, chicks or guys, moves 3 notches up the scale (or 3 notches down the scale for that matter. 7.0 guys do not hook up with UG 4.0s. HB 8.0 girls do not hook-up with low-life 5.0 guys either.)

So, you guys who think you will have no problem landing 9.0s and keeping them in line the way a good girlfriend should do, better be 8.0 or 9.0 guys with all the tools in the book.

Otherwise you are just wasting your time dreaming that you can have any chick you want. Either that or you are just setting yourself up for headaches and heartaches.

This is the not the way it should be. It is just the way it is.

Of course, there is the point that sometimes chicks have a screwed-up view of what makes a guy attractive. Men (and women) usually agree on what makes a girl an 9.0 versus a 7.0.

Chicks views on guys, however, can vary quite a bit. So there are rare occasions when a 9.0 chick just thinks your sh1t don't stink even though everyone else still smells it. Count yourself a rare lucky guy when this happens. But the point is, you never know if this is the really the case, or the 9.0 playa chick is just playing you. Once again, we are back to the beginning.

Last edited:

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just Do It...

How many hb9+ have you approached? How many HB9+ have you had a relationship with?

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am basically only a 9.0 guy. How many including LTR's and casuals? More than 25 anyway.

I once hooked up with 7.0 chick for a while just to see if she treated me better. She really did and it lasted for several months but at the end of the day, I just could not maintain an attraction to her. Kept her around as an FB for a couple of years, off and on, after but other than that, 8.0s and 9.0s only.

Yes, I have a lot of experience with them and, believe me, they are all the same. Standards through the roof, personality through the floor, sh1t test coming out of their ears on a constant basis but hot and sexy enough to keep me trying.

Recently, however, (okay maybe not so recent but more like over the last year) I am moving down the spectrum a bit looking for that rare one who has a good head on her shoulders and knows how to truly treat a man the right way. But not many 8.0s are actually like that in real life TM.

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
on the top - I know you wrote it from your head, but it's still useless. You didn't make any arguments, just recited the basic events. A parrot can do that.

With all due respect, it didn't seem you progressed much in your "hobby"

uhh...........ok..........I wasn't trying to present any arugements...............nor did I have the time to read all the post(gotta do something at work) but uh yeah........what ever you say........:confused:

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JustDoItAlways,

Sounds like you think you have it figured out. But, you don't do you? Following everything with a scale doesn't work especially since you are mixing in other things besides looks making it even more complicated and subjective.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of people here thin they have it all figured out. :D :rolleyes:

Aramas

Don Juan
Reaction score
After one relationship with a 9+ some years ago I decided it was more trouble than it was worth - not because she was lacking in any way - she was great (albeit a little weird), but putting up with half the guys on the planet throwing themselves at her like slobbering puppies was pathetic and irritating. How can guys have so little self respect?

Once we were at a bar and a guy she knew through work came over and started laying it on so thick it was embarrassing - especially for his wife that was standing next to him looking on in disbelief with her mouth hanging open.

Another time we were on a bus coming back from skiing, and the guy across the aisle laid it on for about an hour - the whole deal - big eyes and the smell of fear. When she got bored of it and fell asleep on my shoulder he looked at me like a dog that had been kicked. It didn't do much for my respect of my fellow men.

She just thought that was how guys behaved - it had always been that way, She didn't even believe they were coming on to her. It's not like they would have gotten anywhere even if she was alone - you were either in her world or you weren't, and they weren't. The comments she made about some of the most popular guys in town that were after her were quite enlightening.

I figure 8's are about the happy medium. Hot, but not traffic stoppers, and a whole lot less hopeless morons circling and slobbering everywhere you go.