"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Facing Reality: I've been an AFC for too long

abraham

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Spain
Hi there,

Last 3 weeks I've been reading as much material from this site as posible while making the effort of exposing me more than I've ever did in my whole life. You know, I'm trying to recover myself from long AFC-itis, process that started without me noticing a year ago when I got enough nuts to send my mega manipulative bossy girlfriend of Death where she deserved.

I won't enter in too much detail in our relationship, just imagine a very manipulative woman, always sad, angry and jealous of the
others and you will get a part of the picture. I'm sure many of you here have been through someone like this, but I was so stupid
to stay with her for 6 years, from 19 to 25 and something. Young boys, take note, DO NOT EVER LOOSE YOUR IDENTITY FOR A WOMAN, no matter
how "in love" you think you are, and you think she is, or you'll end loosing much more than you can imagine.

That was my first step, realizing that I WAS TOO IMPORTANT TO LIVE UNDER THE YOKE OF ANOTHER PERSON. It took too much to gather enough strength, but I'll never regret the decision I made.

Suddenly, I found myself on the market again, after 6 years out. As I started my relationship too young with her, I had almost no experience huntin', so as many of us I started to think that nobody would like and all that sh*t.

Been the nice (stupid) guy I am, I've lost lots of clear opportunites (don't know how I manage to do it, but almost every time I go out with friends I end with several girls that go to dance near me, smile at me and send me signals, even following me through different floors of the disco), since my breakup only hitted once with an 8.25 (signals where too clear even for me to ignore them), a 2 weeks relationship that went to hell as she said all that sh*t about that I deserved someone much better than her, that she would repent someday but she was too young (in fact she was, only 18 years against my 26, anyway) and blah blah blah

By that time I had some confidence, but, the doom of an AFC is to loose confidence in himself faster than light speed.

So you know, I'm good looking, have a good german car, a big house for me alone, and women didn't jump to my arms.
Why, oh my god, why did I deserve so much pain!! (Typical AFC reaction)

How would that fit into anybody's mind? I've started to open eyes here, seen that many of you have been through a situation that I consider too familiar.

After reading and reading again, I can see that everything is in the mind and the way this feminazi society has manipulated us, how they've managed to make the most basic of the interactions between sexes, the courtship, as an act where women have all the power to decide and ashame you as they will.

F*CK 'EM!

I'm still an early rAFC, I won't deny it, and one of the facts that is giving me more and more strength to reach new levels is seen how lots of women act as if they were some kind of goddess just because you try to talk to them.
Damn, most of those girls have achieved nothing in life, you know, you approach this 7.5 girl, try to stablish a conversation and she answers almost with monosyllables to your OPEN questions and commentaries. Fighting to make her talk, you finally get to know that she works at a store (I have nothing against that, anyway), and she thinks she is world's navel, but she shows no interest in trying to find out what you do for a living, no, she thinks she is the f***ing prize.

This have one meaning for me, most of 'em have no self esteem, and with the power their position as judge, fiscal, jury and defense gives them they can project their insecurities on men and make them pay for their faults.
Yes, even really HB have esteem problems, I know some very well, and you can't imagine how they criticize themselves for stupid things.
In fact, I can almost assure that the Higher their ranking on the scale, the harder they treat themselves because they are expected (by themselves) to be above the others.

Anyway, i'm loosing my point here, I was talking about all those "I can treat you as I wan't because I'm a HB" women.
What will you do in a situation like the one I mentioned before?

A) Stop talking to her and go with your friends, she is frustrated, she doesnt' deserve your time. Pray for the soul of the poor man that one day will get caught in her web.

B) Let her now what she is missing because of her stupidity. I'm thinking about a subtle way to let her know that I think she is a looser, unlike a friend of mine that when meets girls like this tell them straight that they have no reason to be so b*tchy and act like a princess when they are above average looking and nothing else, and in some years they won't even be that (By the way, my friend is a Natural Don Jerk, a mixture between a Don Juan and a Jerk)

C) Use some C&F technique with them (Anybody can suggest one?).

I'm too early in my recovering process to think of something to tell them in C&F style, as I get angry at their short sight, so both times
I've met a girl like the one in the example I simply left her with the person she loves and hates most, herself.

It's been only 3 weeks since I started reading this material, and so far I'm still alive after all the girls I've approached. I know, 6 girls are not much, but before that I approached zero. Right now my objective is loose fear, and in fact I try to talk to girls as if
they were nothing but a training where my mission is to get rejected (as the dj bible says).

At this point let me introduce you another kind of those cute and adorable entities known as women, any advice in how to treat them (as I'm having right now an example of this I'll explain later) would be kindly apreciated.

To make it short, You notice some HB looking at you, smiling, etc ... You make eye contact (yeeeah, I can do it by now!) and finally grub your nuts to talk to her. Conversation goes fine, some C&F with good feedback by her side and finally get her number.
A couple of days later you call never to get an answer.

I know, I know, both examples show us that those girls deserve nothing from a real man, but I get frustrated by their reaction. If you make something like this to a woman (Thanks god I've had a couple of chances recently to get some revenge) you are considered a jerk, a bastard,
an <insert some negligible adjective here>, but they are allowed to do it. I'm not telling that they should instantly make it easy to us,
challenge is good, but they should play fair. It shouldn't surprise us their reactions anyway, as they are the ones that tend to criticize their "best friends" as soon as they are not with them.

Now with my actual problem, let's go and see if some experienced DJ can give me hand.

It's a variant of case 2. I saw that 8.5 last Friday. We made eye contact, and I saw she looking at me dancing (I dance salsa, more kinds of latin music and R&B by the way). Some time later, I was making Jedy tricks with myself to gather nuts to talk to her, when a friend of
her passes near me, and my DJerk friend grabs her and tells her that I want to meet her friend. The girl takes me by the hand and in seconds I'm keeping a conversation with the 8.5. I tell her that I like the way she dances, ask her if she takes classes (in fact she takes classes of traditional spanish dance) and tell her she should take salsa classes, talk 'bout studies (she puts that wow! face when I tell her what I studied), work and we get to the point of age. She's 21, I tell her to guess my age. She says 22 or 23 at most (I'm 26). After some tries she gets to my age and tell me that I look much younger, so I start some C&F (simple C&F) and from there the conversation gets more laughs. Later she asks me if my friend and I would like to go with them to other disco, I tell her no because my friend must work in one hour (and by the way I try to make myself some of a challenge), and she tells me I should get her number and we agree we should have a coffee any other day. Meanwhile, my friend has the phone of a 7.5 friend of her.

On Sunday, 5 PM (about 35 hours had passed since I saw her), I send her a message to her mobile (she was working until late in a shopping mall not far from my home) funny (but not ****y) style.

I'm still waiting for a response!
Should I phone her on Tuesday or Wednesday?
Should I let her pass?
Should my friend call her friend?

They are crazy. I sent her a message instead of waiting one or to days more to call her advised my sister, but even as I did it I found the idea not very proper of DJ style. In my opinion a DJ must have guts to call her and let those sms for AFCs, at least until you have some
proof of interest, but I heard my sister (by the way, a natural 9.99) instead of myself.

I don't know if I got her number bad, if she has no money in her phone to answer me or if she played me.
I need advice on what to do, if she has played with me it will take me no time to go NEXT!

Thanks in advance,

Yearning to learn and PRACTICE,

Abraham.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Hmm, I'm in a similar situation. I'm pretty new here, and just got the balls to tell my ex g/f of 3.5 years that I was moving the **** out yesterday. I'd like to see some more experienced people than me answer this so,

bump.
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
I have read both your stories. It takes a LOT of guts to finally get rid of someone who you mentally realise is not good for you, even though your heart is telling you to keep trying with them.

Better to get out now, than have kids, have a miserable life and just be fukced around and having to play games for the rest of your life.

Abraham, next time, try to stick more to the point, your post goes off on a rant for a bit too long.

As far as your question. I usually wait a few days before I call. Then u should CALL NOT SMS. I would wait a few more days, and then give her a call. Its quiet simple, if she doesnt answer, jsut move on. PLENTY more fish in the sea. Just make sure you keep yourself out in the game. Remember it is a GAME, so play it, have fun with it and enjoy it.
 

abraham

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Spain
Thanks for your replies.

Clooney, you are right about my post. It's too long and tries to touch many different issues :( , but when I started writing I got so many different things in my head ... English is not my first language, can I use it as an excuse :) ?

I'm starting to consider it a game now, it takes some time to realize that you've been very serious (AFC) about the subject all your life.

About this girl, I think I'll call her on Wednesday's night and after that I'll post what happens.

They are crazy, but they are sooooo cute :rolleyes:
 

Hendon

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Good, purposeful thread. These are the kind of threads worth replying to because sincerity is there and this guy has been reading up. Unlike many other posts here where they treat this place as a r/s clinic to just ask without research.

Abraham, I can really see you've been reading much so I assume you've read the DJB, so I can skip many general advice. But one thing though, follow the advises wisely. There are many real stupid advices some people give so you have to judge for yourself and follow your heart. Don't spend too much time reading up too, go out and have the fun. There's no use reading about 'Travel to Africa' all your life without actually being there. Get more experience and you'll work your own style from there.

I think you might be still worryin' too much about em' women. Consider that lady you picked up. Honestly you don't even know her, the first pitfall for convos are always being too worried about something. I figure the times when you were attached(and women came dancing near you), was that you took your chances well and didn't bother about what would eventually come out of it. This is the same thing that should go on in your mind now.

I agree with you that SMSes are AFC. As a matter of fact I don't do SMS convos because they honestly are wimpy(at least what DJs over in sg feel). Call. People with balls call for dates because they're not worried of screwing it up. They are the selectors, not the selected.

Yeah your sis might have asked you to SMS but then again, women seldom say what they mean. I know your sis wouldn't want to spoil your game that way but maybe her mask(given your 9.99 rating, she def. has one) has been on too long it's become part of her she doesn't realise it(most women don't admit it anyway). Either that or she feels that SMSes are really more convenient, but in either case, ask her if she thinks a guy who calls(and puts down quick) or SMSes has more guts and more game.

Welcome to the Don Juan's forum. Where women don't mean the world.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by abraham
Thanks for your replies.

Clooney, you are right about my post. It's too long and tries to touch many different issues :( , but when I started writing I got so many different things in my head ... English is not my first language, can I use it as an excuse :) ?

I'm starting to consider it a game now, it takes some time to realize that you've been very serious (AFC) about the subject all your life.

About this girl, I think I'll call her on Wednesday's night and after that I'll post what happens.

They are crazy, but they are sooooo cute :rolleyes:
Yes that is a fair enough excuse :D

Now send your sister my way ;)
 
Top