Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Facial Hair/Mustache/Beard

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No mate, just done a physical job for most of my life so I keep a certain amount of muscle depending
on what my work is. I'm labouring in a warehouse at the moment stacking trays of meat and vegetables
and walking about 7 to 9 miles a day as part of that job. I went through a spell of going to the gym
last year between lockdowns because I wasn't working but haven't been since last September when they
closed them. I keep telling myself to start going back there as I do see results fast but I'm not really
trying to attract a female and am maintaining a half decent physique with my job anyway.
My job might change soon as my boss is putting me forward to our companies LGV (Big-rig to you Americans)
apprenticeship as we have a tremendous shortage of drivers in the UK and it's hitting the logistics industry
very hard. If I get into driving for a living then I'll start attending the gym again as I do need to stay active
and most lorry drivers my age are waddling, pot bellied gutbuckets.
The excercise one gets with blue collar work is often not talked about.

timmyroni

Banned
Reaction score
I'm also impressed from that, plenty of women tell me that they like beared men.

I've been shaven or 3 days max unshaved before but now I kinda like my lumberjack beard also for this reason.

The funny thing is that women find a beared man more masculine but tend to believe they are more aggressive, a beard is basically a short cut to the short term mating lane.
If this were true, every man would be growing a beard and getting laid like a rock star. Clearly, this isn't happening.

Pay attention to what a woman does, not what she says.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a beard helped me with women a TON. Women love beards. Keep it clean though.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this were true, every man would be growing a beard and getting laid like a rock star. Clearly, this isn't happening.

Pay attention to what a woman does, not what she says.
Well I guess a lambo helps to get laid...as long as you dont look like a poor guy renting it.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not shave for 1-1.5 month - than go to a good barber and watch what he is doing. Than repeat it at home by yourself. This is how I learned it.
Going to have to roll with 3 weeks.. plan on getting it shaped up end of week then going to experiment a bit..

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a beard of some kind from age 20ish right up to 47. Now I'm just wearing a '5 day' stubble look
as my beard is growing whiter by the day. I do shave my neck though. I have shoulder length hair at
the moment. Personally, I prefer how it looks now, I don't really care what women prefer, but got a good
review last week.
Why the **** do you look like Javier Bardem's lost brother?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actor. And it may or may not be based on how people feel about him. He's one of my favorite actors.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I tried it for a bit but found eating saucy food annoying with the back splash getting in there
Well it requires maintenance both short and long term.

Get used to have napkins after you drink or eat to clean it, also wash it with soap when you shower and use lotions to keep it under control once you dry it.

I still suggest anyone to try to grow it, I'm getting a lot of positive feedbacks....either for the beard or cause my ugly face is now hidden.