Facebook, POF & Text Game - Tip Compilation (Ongoing)

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With texting now the de facto mode of communication for women of all ages (come on, you knew it was coming, it's the perfect buffer) and Facebook not far behind, it would be silly not to take advantage of both for maximum hedonistic success. Plenty Of Fish (POF) is also worth exploring, though it's an entirely different animal.

For this reason I'll be compiling an ongoing series of tips, written by myself and others, to teach you how take advantage of the greatest inventions in favor of game.

Feel free to link up and discuss any useful tips/articles you find related to Facebook/POF/text game.

Last edited:

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread, I was about to make one myself.

We are interested in adding worthy Facebook/TXT/POF tips and articles to the DJ Bible, so worthy 5-star threads on this subject matter will be reviewed with interest.

Thread stickied for now.

wisdomSeeker

Reaction score
hi guys i have been reading these forums and the DJ bible bible for some months now, and i have noticed a great improvement when talking to girls IRL. However i am still not quite sure as to how i should go about Writing to girls online or via text messages so i am really looking forward to reading some of the posts you going to put up here :D

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread. Days of carrying pen and paper in DJs pocket are over. We must adapt to the advancement of present day technologies.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started digging through my barrage of Facebook messages and found a few decent ones from recent history.

Facebook message exchange #1 here

With regards to my personal Facebook/text game, I'm only going to write about exchanges that lead to penis in vagina because frankly if it's anything less it doesn't count.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nice muscleman

this board been kind of lacking on the texting, people are saying call but texting is the new communication

I like the fb stuff too

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion people who are fighting texting and Facebook are fighting a losing battle. Depending on which traffic analyzer you use, Facebook flip flops with Google as the #1 most visited website in the WORLD. It's not going anywhere. Texting statistics are equally as boggling.

So, we have these 'old school' proponents who say not to use the 2 most widespread methods of communication ... makes a lot of sense.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Azu said:
In the first message dont mention that she is beautiful, that you are a match, that you think she is really cool, or that you just wanted to say hi.

The first message should be you lightly teasing her about something specific in her profile.
I go for 'hey what's up'. Lightly teasing a girl you've never met seems just as try hard as pedestaling, but that's just me.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facebook/online game

Personally I am not a fan of FB/online game, particularly where i'm from, messaging people you don't know has a very bad rep. You get known as a pest and your pretty much shot with most women in my area then really, this has only come about recently though, not sure if its the same anywhere else?

Before this I used FB primarily as a way of just getting numbers off girls to then escalate and meet them ASAP, I never add women I don't know on Facebook, just not my thing. In the past I have had success off loosely knowing a girl, adding her on FB and then getting to know her. I'll bring up how I would maybe know her have a tease, build a bit of rapport, act like I know her well, then whilst the conversation is still flowing say "whats your number? its easier talking by text than on here?"

I cannot stress enough, for me getting the number is the ONLY point of FB game, I've found if I don't do it on the first attempt, the girls interest is already fading and the chance is gone, I will only talk to her as a mate and that sh!t is pointless. FB game for me is done after that, I don't like womens photo's, I don't post many status's, and all my photos are of me doing stuff with my friends, most importantly I am out doing better things than going on FB all the time, the other benefit is that it keeps that bit of mystery there.

TEXT GAME

Like most things I keep text game really simple, the main thing to do is to
try to meet the girl as soon as possible. I will have some small talk, get to know the woman a bit, where she's from, what she does, and most importantly, reply with interest, tease her, make sure i'm leaving about ten minutes before I reply, if i'm not busy. Don't give much away about me but don't ignore any questions that she asks and MOST IMPORTANTLY don't quiz her to much, I've found this just bores women!!! WORST THING YOU CAN DO.

I personally think that the key to text game is trying to drop the hint of meeting up as soon as possible, whether it be cinema or mini golf or whatever it is you wanna do with the girl, you bring it up ASAP!! I'll say something like "i really fancy watching that new film whats out" if they are game then they will come back saying they want to as well. GREEN LIGHT!!! GO GO GO!!! i'd then say something along the lines of "We should go, when are you free?" They might not even wanna see the film or like golf but if they are interested they will be up for it!

Following that, keep it brief, meet up, and see where it goes!!!

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FB game is a different animal. Once your profile is crafted a certain way, over time you can build a persona that makes you a mini celebrity. It takes effort like anything else, but the payoff is fairly good and it works 24/7. As for adding girls, the more mutual friends you have the quicker they'll add you. I also keep everything private to non-friends, so all they see is a couple select profile photos and how many mutual friends we have. It's enough to spike curiosity.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
After gathering some reader feedback, I talk about some more catch-all Facebook game tips.

When to 'like', when to comment, what to post, stuff like that.

I post things sparingly. Like every 3 months, I'll upload a few photos and maybe an update of value. The less people see of you, the more they pay attention you when show up.

My wall is mainly postings by other people. It shows that people are genuinely interested in communicating with me.

I also have been dating this girl who is an excellent photographer and has all those expensive lenses. You have no idea how good you can really look until you are shot in 35mm. She tagged me in a few photos and I got a lot of attention ("likes" and girls writing how "handsome" I am) because the images, while really candid in nature, looked like something out of a movie because the quality was so good.

So in summary

1. LESS IS MORE
2. LESS is MYSTERIOUS, MYSTERIOUS = good.
3. QUALITY over QUANTITY with photos
4. Let others do the talking, the tagging, the liking, for you.

Fvrthebrave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick question, I'm talking to this girl who has a kid, so sometimes it's hard to gauge interest by replies. Generally she answers very quickly, but sometimes she will just straight up not answer me when I KNOW she is on her phone. I don't double text her and she will usually text me the next morning.

We have hungout and she has said that we need to hangout again soon, but the whole I'm randomly gonna choose to not reply to you at all seems a little bit weird. Should I assume she is "losing interest"?

Reaction score
Fvrthebrave said:
Quick question, I'm talking to this girl who has a kid, so sometimes it's hard to gauge interest by replies. Generally she answers very quickly, but sometimes she will just straight up not answer me when I KNOW she is on her phone. I don't double text her and she will usually text me the next morning.

We have hungout and she has said that we need to hangout again soon, but the whole I'm randomly gonna choose to not reply to you at all seems a little bit weird. Should I assume she is "losing interest"?

Its been a few weeks since you posted this, bro...but I'm guessing you still haven't smashed. Is that your goal? Or are you looking for a relationship? Either way, the problem is that you're spending too much time with a chick who seems to be hanging out with you only because she's bored. Her actions are clearly telling you that she's not interested.

Most problems that men have with women stem from the fact that guys need to have options. Bro, let that one go and get at more women. Most women would rather be bored/unsatissfied with one guy than to be alone. Don't let this chick drag your confidence down. You'll be more at ease if you have other ladies on the roster. If you want to learn how to build a team of women, check this out: http://store.payloadz.com/go?id=972414