Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Facebook opener for hb9 hadnt seen in over 20 years?

timmylivingalie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I happened on a chick on facebook I hadn't seen since 7th grade. She was only at my school for that one year due the other girls were extremely jealous of her. I'm not sure if she would remember me or not. I made the mistake of grabbing her butt one day in front of the other kids and she never spoke to me since then but we were on good terms before that. We do have 1 mutual friend on facebook.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just not a good idea!...that's way too much of a gap in time. People change so much from 7th grade, man.

As a rule, I always have old classmates reach out to me...

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Still alive?"

Don't think too much, have fun.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't. She most likely scoped, creeped, and spied already on your friend's Friends List and saw you were on it.

I'd leave it alone. Way too big of a time gap. Eyes unseen are forgotten.

DJ#7436

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Jitterbug, have fun with it. What do you have to lose by adding her, then sending her a message? I think you have a great opener with the butt grabbing incident. Depends on your style, but you could take the message a bunch of different directions, with nothing to lose.

Dj

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
36 years old and you're resorting to pickups on facebook? This forum is for Mature Men, pal.