Facebook experiment

oteao99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok it's the summer and now that I have some extra time I decided to create and try my own a facebook experiment relating to meeting girls. The goal is to see how many girls will accually meet in person and go on a date with me after talking to me threw im's and phone conversations. My goal for now is to try this with 10 girls all at the same time and hopefully get atleast 3 dates out of all of them. I not going to try this with just any girls, i'm going to do this with girls from my school that have accepted a friend request from me. Just so you guys know i'm going to be a senior next year and don't want to have any regrets from girls I could have hooked up with. I will try 10 girls for two weeks and depending on how that goes I will try 10 more girls after that and so on.

Step 1-
How I will first make contact with them- I will get their sn off of there facebook and start up a interesting but different convo w/ them.

Step 2-
I will try to keep them interested, but not be a stalker (i will only talk to them if they seem interested,* this could be hard to guagebecause it's over the internet) I will try to be ****y and funny*

Step 3-
I will start to act as if am one of the best things that has happened to them recently. I will use alot of flirting.

Step 4- attempt to get their phone number or give them mine if the time is right.

Step5- I will call them and talk to them. SAme as step 2 and 3 ( i don't know if I should go backwards?) I also don't have a clue when to call?

Step 6- Make a call knowing I am going to ask them out on a date or to hang out.

Step 7- Go out on a date and have a great time and learn about the girl. I will try to keep her interested and wanting more of me

Step 8- THis would be the second date or hangout.

Step 9- by now I would hopefully be entering the friend zone, stbf, or ltbf.

Step 10- My FB ex would be over with this person and I would be able to decide if they are good enough for me or not. THIS is the last step.

** This is just a fun experiment, it could go great or terribly bad (which I hope dosn't happen) I am always going to keep djing in real life, but this can only help me progress IMO, and pass some time until fall starts again.

Any advice would be great, pos comments are always nice. I will Start next Monday and keep this post updated too.

What do you think I should add or take away?:crazy:

Last edited:

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you going to do if they don't have SN's? A lot of them don't - that or they don't post them...

dre007

Don Juan
Reaction score
this actually a great idea if you wanna get some easy hookups with some girls. I've done in it the past year and I've gotten into a short term relationship with a girl by meeting her through a relationship and I've also gotten some other hookups right after that. the key is to friend request them. usually when their interested in you somewhat, they will ask u do I know you? or have we met before? just be friendly and use some of your dj skills to create some rapport and then casually ask for an AIM or even a phone number if enough rapport is made. I have gotten meetups or dates usually up to even 2 days after meeting them on facebook. just make sure you are not acting like a stalker or anything. you gotta try to make it seem like you are interested but also try not to act like you just want ass. the only disadvantage you may have to this way of meeting girls is that if you are good at getting rapport through the computer but in real life, your personality and social skills are bland or AFC like, then you might have a problem. =/

oteao99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Craig Reeves said:
What are you going to do if they don't have SN's? A lot of them don't - that or they don't post them...
you can message them and ask them (this will pretty much let u know if they are interested or not). Also almost everyone in my school has their sn posted and their phone number already posted. THis might make it too easy but I guess I will have to figure out how to make calling/iming them casual. Also dre i'm glad that this has worked for you mb it will work for me ..??..:yes:

socalrunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
One tip: don't call even if they have their number posted, still ask for it. Girls get the " hes a stalker" vibe if you figure out their phone number without them giving it to you...

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just one thing. You should be carrying out steps 2 and 3 throughout the time you spend with her. So they're not exactly steps, they should be constants.

oteao99

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok I am going to start this monday hence I get my computer back then, long story. I will also post some chat logs from the aim convos and then you guys can cretique them.

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Facebook gaming is always fun...but don't get used to it.

If you're as picky as me...with one swoop...all the hotties in your area on facebook will be used up :(

oteao99

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i know this wasn't the greatest but here was my first convo on aim. I taked to her at 10:30pm so it's respectable that she had to go to bed.

Me:hey HB9 this is sam, wuts up
HB9: hey
HB9:not too much
Me:do u know who i am
HB9:yes i beleieve so
Me: how is ur summer goin
(5 mins later) HB9:hey sry i went dowstairs
HB9:good though
Me:nice
HB9:well im gunna go to bed
HB9:i have to get up early
HB9:cya
HB9: went away at 10:36:30 PM.
Me: ok ttyl, mb we can i can make it more exciting next time, lol

any comments on that little bit of convo, she was the only babe on when i signed on. But I will deliver more, don't worry, lol.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
oteao99 said:
ok i know this wasn't the greatest but here was my first convo on aim. I taked to her at 10:30pm so it's respectable that she had to go to bed.

Me:hey HB9 this is sam, wuts up
HB9: hey
HB9:not too much
Me:do u know who i am
HB9:yes i beleieve so
Me: how is ur summer goin
(5 mins later) HB9:hey sry i went dowstairs
HB9:good though
Me:nice
HB9:well im gunna go to bed
HB9:i have to get up early
HB9:cya
HB9: went away at 10:36:30 PM.
Me: ok ttyl, mb we can i can make it more exciting next time, lol

any comments on that little bit of convo, she was the only babe on when i signed on. But I will deliver more, don't worry, lol.

I lol'd :crackup:

oteao99

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok about 15 girls have the're pnone # posted in the're profile. I am just going to call them and talk to them threw that because I like talking on the phone more than aim. Also aim is really bad for picking up girls and it is pretty childish. Any suggestions for when I call. I know I should keep the convo under 10 mins.

oteao99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me if I did anything wrong here. I don't really understand why she would do that??

me (11:16:10 PM): hey this is me, hows itgoin
HB7 (11:17:10 PM): hmm good
HB7(11:17:13 PM): you
ME (11:19:40 PM): fantastic, jk im board out of my mind
HB7 (11:20:08 PM): where have i met you before
ME (11:22:17 PM): i don't think we hav ever met ?? were facebook friends, wut does that mean?
ME (11:24:45 PM): is that a problem
HB7 (11:24:59 PM): haha no i guess no
ME (11:26:43 PM): on a scale from 1 to 10 how crazy would u rate ur summr so far
HB7 (11:27:33 PM): crazy umm 4 i guess
HB7(11:27:37 PM): how bout you
ME (11:29:05 PM): wow we have somethin in common, it's been slow but im looking forward to this week
HB7 (11:29:49 PM): whats this week
ME (11:32:03 PM): i think we confirmined that we never met, I can't tell a stranger where it's gonna be at
HB7 (11:32:48 PM): you know your righttt
HB7 (11:33:09 PM): speaking of strangers, i was brought up to avoid talking to them
HB7(11:33:12 PM): so bye
ME (11:34:29 PM): o
ME (11:35:05 PM): if you avoid strangers how do u tend to meet new ppl?
ME (11:37:57 PM): have a nice life then
HB7 (11:38:21 PM): you too stranger

do u think she just wasn't interested?

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its creepy as hell to find some girl/number on facebook and call her up. I admit it takes some balls or maybe its easier since you don't know the person. It's not that far off from opening a phone book and calling numbers.

I have nothing against your experiment though and find it entertaining. One way or another you can use it as a learning experience. So the Best of luck.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oteao something I had to learn the hard way is don't try to be ****y/sarcastic funny on aim. Lots of people cannot tell if you are trying to be funny or not and lots of times it comes off as if you are insulting them. Only use that kind of humor in real life. Anyways in my opinion aim usually ruins your chances I would just talk to them in real life.