Facebook "about me"

Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Name's *, cool people call me *. Got my money right, take study seriously and the gym is the love of my life. Good friend, great boyfriend, amazing in bed. Don't have time for hysterics and petty drama, I do what I want when I want.

Modeled of Neil Straus' newspaper ad.

Pick it apart plz.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good lawdy!

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the only thing set on mine is "Political Views: Other"
It seems to work fine for me.

Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even have my birth year, so it doesn't give away my age. Just have my Uni and Work details, thinking about putting an about me in to be very, very different.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facebook is for friends and networking. When your uncle, cousin, or workmate looks at your profile, they're gonna laugh cause you look like a chode.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone here had success meeting random women off facebook? I mean a woman that you don't know from real life, but saw on facebook and decided to message?

Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
No go then.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi my name ius phoenix but people who know me call me turdumpster. I gots me paper, books and some barbells.

Imma good friend and a great lay. bit ches and drama queens (hell all queens) look elsewhere.

Imma outta hera aight!

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Meeting random women on facebook is odd and uncertain, but closing women with a facebook add instead of a number works wonders for me, for a couple reasons.

1) Facebook friending a girl doesn't have the strange "pick-up ness" feel of a number close. When a girl is asked for her number, she will stop to ask herself "do I really want this guy calling me?" However, if you just say "hey are you on facebook?" the answer is always an enthusiastic "yes!"

2) This then gives her time to stalk you and check you out, look at pictures of you (a combination of having a good time / family photos seems to work best for me) and get to feel like she has a more 3D idea of the kind of person you are.

3) Then, after a couple wall posts over a week or so, it's relatively easy to say "I remember how much you said you like sushi, well a friend and I are doing sushi, you should bring your friends out to meet us" or something like that.

It's a slightly slower process, but if you friend 10-15 girls, you can stagger time and have a continual pipeline of women you're going out with. Plus, it's not an issue at all to maybe post a wall post a week after you friend her, then invite her out a week later. In fact, faster than that will seem unusual.

If you're interested, ask and I'll be happy to explain any questions you might have about this effective method.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dust 2 Dust said:
Has anyone here had success meeting random women off facebook? I mean a woman that you don't know from real life, but saw on facebook and decided to message?
Whenever I move to a new city (especially in a foreign country) Facebook is a good way to meet people, especially those who can speak English. It's no-pressure and it doesn't have the creep factor of Myspace.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dust 2 Dust said:

I met a couple of guys of facebook. Its a lot more relaxed than meeting on introduction website cause they get to see the kind of person you are, etc depending on how often you update your profile.