"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Face the Fear

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
Short and straight to the point this time kids, like a standing-up, clubbing rough f*ck

Cablelight has touched the subject in his latest post, which by the way is great, you should all read it.

New people, and not so new people, are suffering from a problem (and its consequences') which I like to call lack of internal referential.

Out of insecurity, fear of not being accepted, or fear of failing/losing , people need a coach with a blueprint on their ears all the time.

" Should I blink and breath when I ask her number or just one of the two?
Which one, please?? "

Oh, come on people!! We can do better than that right?
It's looking like we're on a f*cking Leisure Suit Larry game damnit!

It's time to grow some balls and make some heavy sh!t...
I was talking to my best Bud from highschool about going back to the past and doing it all again... if I could, I would do 10 times more sh!t than I've done...

We're so afraid of doing sh!t, yet, after things are through, the sh!t you've done almost doesn't count... you look back and laugh...
If I didn't get the LJBF, If I didn't get scared and chickened out trying to approach girls, I wouldn't have grown confident and learned the timing and the at-the-moment routines of social life.

Lately, I've been doing diplomacy works amongst my male and female friends, and even in my family... and I could only do it because at the past I was the one to have the balls and be the diplomat between two colliding groups in the class... between the class and the teachers, and all that stuff...

The only way to learn is by doing some real sh!t ! Being made fun at, getting all shy and red, by ridiculed, ignored, despised and hated.

Don't do this because "women like confident men who approach"
No, they don't ! You know what this ******** means?
Women would like the men that they want to approach them!
Do it for yourself damnit ! When I was a kid I was so shy I couldn't ask for a catchup bag at McDonald's.
Nowadays I play with the counter girls.

And don't do that sh!t of "only the pretty girls". Sh!t, the funniest girls are the weird ones, the chubby ones and the smartest ones are the goofy and nerdy ones.

They know that they aren't "cool", so, even though they have esteem problems, they learn to like themselves a lot and view life from a different optic, a funnier one, to lighten up the weight of the chains of being "different".

So, stop being a pu$sy, like I am myself sometimes (I don't like to cold-approach chicks at school), and start to make some mistakes.

Life in the spotlight, isn't made only of laughter, applause, declarations of love and girls showing their boobs for you.
It's also made of despise, being ignored, being booed, having people throwing tomatoes at you...

Everynight is a different story... and that my friend,that,

That's what the Blues is about

BBB
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
Awesome post :)

If I may add something:

This kind of thing snowballs. Once you get a little bit of confidence going and realize that you have the means to do this on your own without relying on someone to tell you what to do, you get better faster and faster, and you have more and more fun doing it :D
 

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
my friend would punch me really hard if i didnt go up to 3 random girls whenever we would go out somewhere...thanks to him.. now i grew balls and think nothing of going up to girls..by the way he also held a knife up to me if i pussied out
 
Top