"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Face it some girls just don't kino

B

BeDJ

Guest
Some girls just don't kino since they aren't used to it, had never had someone touch them before. Here's my "first" experience with kino

Well this chick was totally interested in brushes against me and squeezes my shoulder asking how I was. And during the course of the conversation, initiated a load of kino on me. What did i do? Absolutely nothing!!!! I just smiled and didn't even F-ing give much eye contact. God Damn it I svcked. And I wasn't a shy guy back then either. This happened like 2 years ago way before I found this site

Well some girls Just don't respond or initiate kino. Know any other ways to guage interest level, besides kino?

I know eye contact is great, but I give eye contact to everyone even the unattractive girls too.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by BeginningDJ

Well some girls Just don't respond or initiate kino. Know any other ways to guage interest level, besides kino?
Other ways to guage interest level:
If you ask her out and she says yes.
If you call her up and she says yes.
If you schedule a date and she shows up.
If you try to kiss her and she lets you.
If you try to **** her and she lets you.
If you see her for awhile and she makes time for you.
If you see her for awhile and she doesn't dump you.
If you see her for awhile and she is open to threesomes because she likes you.
 

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2001
Messages
703
Reaction score
22
Age
41
Location
Jacksonville, FL
What girls don't respond to kino? How old are the girls your trying to get. I've never had a girl not respond to some light kino.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
You just don't grope women out of nowhere.Set her up with your conversation sex is gonna come so don't worry about.

Get her mind first.
 

KingPinp

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
1
if the woman 'doesnt respond' to kino, its a good thing, id start getting concerned if she yelled 'rapist get away from me rapist'

I dont know, are you touching them sexually or patting them on the back like uncle jack?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
The best indicator of her being interested in your is her saying YES to your date proposals.

To the other poster who put "If she agrees to a threesome because she likes you" - you're talking out of your @$$ buddy.
 
Top