Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

F00d Fetish?

FancyPants

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once Upon A Time I read something here about woman being into a guys I think they said that they was drinking a certain brand of beer and next time they see the woman she is drinking the same brand of beer. Does anybody remeber this? Why do woman do this?

I ask this because, I always go to lunch with a co-worker who I want. I always drink Mountain Dew and I never ever seen this woman drink Mountain Dew then all of a sudden she starts drinking Mountain Dew, which I thought was funny. Then whenever I ask for a refill she says here drink some of mine. It seems to me that she likes me drinking from her straw. She also always wants me to take a bite out of her sandwhich. Why is this ?

Another thing is When we go out to eat lunch she will call ahead and have the food ready at the table when we get there since we only get 30 minutes for lunch. I noticed we always had the same table. So one day I went down to order the food and she comes later and wants to know why I Didn't get OUR table. What does this mean?

I ask these things to understand them and I also suspect she may be an attention W*****. Would Attention W*****ss do these things?

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This had better be a troll question.

FancyPants

Don Juan
Reaction score
No This is not a Troll question. I want somebody to PLEASE help me on this one.

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FancySchmancy

FancyPants, I know you're hoping to read something along the lines of: "she likes you and you should go for it" but that's not the case. Here's a few points to remember:

1. Consideration - she's being considerate in getting the same table for (her) everyday, that's all it is.

2. Control - she wants the table and is controlling you.

3. Lack of originality - she may not have discovered these soft drinks/alcoholic beverages and she happened to have seen you drinking one and wanted one herself.

Read my sig. line and deal with your emotions already.

P.S. you didn't mention if you had any intention of asking her out or not.

FancyPants

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Consideration - she's being considerate in getting the same table for (her) everyday, that's all it is.
That has to be the most ridiclous thing I have ever heard in my life. Does anybody in this entire world argee with this guy?

Read my sig. line and deal with your emotions already
What the fuxk does this have any fuxking thing to do with anything? This must be one of the automated response's and excuses for every failure. Like everybody on this board screws something up and its always your an AFC.
"I met this woman she feel in love with me. I got sick of her and punched her in the mouth. Why did I loose her?" AFC/Nice guy what a pack of fuxking bullshiat.......................

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That has to be the most ridiclous thing I have ever heard in my life. Does anybody in this entire world argee with this guy?
I said it and I agree with it. If you're in denial about it, that's your bad.

This must be one of the automated response's and excuses for every failure.
No, I'm a real flesh and blood person and I've thought the same about a lot of the posters being bots.

I need to address a few more things. I don't see how this table is a fetish to her, she's just a creature of habit and getting the same table everyday is easier for her than trying something new. I would read into it that she's not that adventurous. You could eat out or find another place.

Considering no one else replied to this thread you should cut me a little courtesy since most of sosuave.com believes this to be a troll question.

FancyPants

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see how this table is a fetish to her
Well I didn't mean that particular part. However there is more to the food fetish story.

Considering no one else replied to this thread you should cut me a little courtesy since most of sosuave.com believes this to be a troll question
I know and I have said that it is not a Troll question. Just nobody but you would take time to answer my question. Ever notice the threads that get the most replies? They are always the completely stupid things like "it would be easier to be gay" etc. Granted I know alot of people find this a stupid question but I am serious and wanted to know.

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Fancy, I reread your story and from what I've gathered she may be "digging" you since she's sharing her food and doesn't mind any of your "germs" (humor me on this one). If it continues like this then you could have a potential date/f*ck buddy.

You said there was more to the story concerning the fetish end of it. If you could tell me what that part is...

FancyPants

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Silquee Smoove
Well Fancy, I reread your story and from what I've gathered she may be "digging" you since she's sharing her food and doesn't mind any of your "germs" (humor me on this one). If it continues like this then you could have a potential date/f*ck buddy.

You said there was more to the story concerning the fetish end of it. If you could tell me what that part is...
Ok I reread it as well it looks like I was half asleep when I wrote it.

So here is the story as stupid as it is. One day we ordered sandwhichs and I was in my office eating and she was in hers. Then somebody came and mentioned to me that she hated her sandwhich. So being the pig that I am decided that I would take it. Well I took her sandwhich and she got mad and made me give it back to her. A few minutes later she comes over to my office with a little piece of her sandwhich and says here eat this, there is alot of cheese on it. I have NO clue what cheese had to do with anything. So I ate it. I just got the feeling she liked that I ate her food.?.? Then a week or so later she made some Pasta and brought it to work. She gave me bite of it. Then whenever I came back she then would give me some and feed it to me like a baby. When she gave me some I saw this look in her eyes where I just knew she got something out of me eating after her. So once again a few weeks ago we was out eating at this resturant and somehow it came up about me eating after her and she said "remeber we shared a fork."... I said do you get something out of me eating after you? She said I am just that comfortable with you. Over time this continues every time we eat she offers me something. Next when we was out eating I started to notice that she started to drink Mountain Dew like I do. She never drank Mountain Dew before, and now she is. I have read somewhere that woman will do things like this they will try to like what you like. So everytime I needed a refill she would always say here just drink some of mine. She would of course offer me a bite of her sandwhich and If I declined she would say come on its good. Then she also would eat most of it then she would hand over what was left for me to eat it. Also once I was trying to figure out what this is about food So I had this cookie and I told her to feed it to me, and she did. She broke it up in little pieces and fed it to me.

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she likes to feed you like you're a little kid. either that or she's working some kind of experimental chemical at home and she's slipping into your food to see what it does t you.

usdaprime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sharing food with another human being is an intimate act that should not
be indulged in lightly.
M. F. K. Fisher