"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

F U women, in all the meanings of the word

Iago

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Just when I had it, finished with the entire female population, the whole "I stands all I can stands and I can't stands no more"...
Then one of them pops up with her short skirt and tank top smiling my way. Damn her. They they have a radar that states "alert alert, one of them is about to get away."

It all started with this girl I was dating, and about a couple of weeks she went totally psycho. Shouldn't shady chicks have like a wrist band saying "i'm legally insane"? She calls me all the time, *a number a regret ever giving out, never again, NEVER EVER break a DJ rule. Basically acting like my warren....
How do a sling this girl off me? And are there any signs that I could pick up to tell me I am dealing with someone who's "lights are on but no one is home?"
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
755
Reaction score
9
Top