“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

f this

iso522

New Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
wow i just had a girl blow me off twice in one week. can anyone here say f this. the first time we were gonna go workout together but she said she'd let me know if she could and never got back to me and when i asked what happened she said she had to go to her grandpas. ok good excuse but what about telling me you couldn't go. the second time we were gonna go get icecream on today which is thursday and last night she said she'd let me know if she had to work or not and again never got back to me. this time when i asked what happened she said she lost her voice. ok fine you lost your voice but you can still tell me you cant go over the internet. girls are such wh0res
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

iso522

New Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
i wasnt asking what i should do i just needed to vent ive got better things to do with my time then sit around waiting for an answer thats never gonna come.

now who here agrees with me that shes clearly not worth it
 

mike14

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
just move on, who cares about her? Everyone gets rejected sooner or later.
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
she's definately nexting material...

that was a nice vent... but you need to NEXT her
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top