Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

f/r: Brought home two chicks

stand

Banned
Reaction score
Saturday, I went to a St Pattys day parade where there were literally millions of smoking HBs.

I went to the parade with two friends, but had a bunch of people I know going up there and planned to meet them. I had woken up to a few irish car bombs that morning and was obviously ready to go from there.

We get there - walk around for a little bit and I spot a set of 5 HBs.. One of the girls was an absolute 10 - no doubt about it, three others were very good looking and then we had the whale of the group, obviously.

Anyways, I approach with my 2 buddies and ask them to distract the whale and flirt with the other three while I talk to the HB10..

(She was wearing this goofy looking green hat I walk up and grab that **** right off her head) - money move IMO.

ME: I think it looks better on me.. What do you think?
HB10: haha.. you wish.. jerk! Give it back to me!
ME: No, I am not that easy..

At this point she is grinding up against me to try to get the hat back while I hold it up in the air away from her. Sexy body. Even if I bricked this approach at this point it was a win since she was grinding on me w/ that body.

She is holding on to my arm just kinda looking at me at this point so I lean and kiss her and then we're making out. Just like that. We make out for like 30 seconds and then she pushes me away.. LOL.

We do some more flirting and walk around with eachother for the entire day flirting, drinking, etc..

I tell the girls one of my friends is having a party tonight and they should come.. The whale (of course) immediately says no that her friend is having some party.. One of my friends was macking on one of the HB10's friends and she wanted to come so she talked the HB10 into it. The whale of the group was pissed and left with 1 of the other girls. So, it's my 2 friends, me, and HB10 and 2 friends.

We drop the girls off so they can change and **** and go out to eat.. Pick them back up and drive back to my house. It's like 7 oclock and we're just chilling at my house for a little bit and then go to my friends party at about 8.

We go to my friends party and I am blasted and I didn't know where the HB10 was at the time so I make out with her friend.. HB10 was right there watching and didn't mind at all and was encouraging it actually, LOL. We only stay at this party for a few hours then head back to my house. I was tired as hell since I had been running since like 7am.

Anyways, my mom was out of town (thank god) so I didn't have to sneak them onto the roof or anything. The other girl wanders off looking around my house so I am ISO'd with HB10 and we start fooling around and I escalate it to trying to rip off her shirt. It then moves to my couch and the other girl comes back and says she is really tired and wants to know where she is sleeping. I tell her we can all sleep in my room, so she doesn't have to sleep alone, LOL. I am hoping I get to bang them both at this point, but feel it's a long shot. Anyway, we go up to my room and the other girl says and I quote "hurry up and finish so I don't have to sleep on the floor".

Obviously, I knew I was in @ that point so I make sure she gives me a nice long blow job while the other girl lays on the floor. I start knocking this girls boots and she is being LOUD as hell.. There is no way her friend is going to sleep with her ****ing yelling like that, so her friend leaves the room and goes on the couch. We finish up like 25 minutes later. I go down stairs to get my glass of chocolate milk and inform her friend. Cuddled with the other 2 for the rest of the night.. My brother who was in town for a day randomly shows up at my house and pulls my ass out of bed I thought he was pissed about something and just tells me "good job" gives me $200 and leaves. Funny ****.

It's unfortunate I didn't get too bang them both though.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
awesome, but your brother gave you $200 dollars what?...

stand

Banned
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
awesome, but your brother gave you $200 dollars what?...
He is a baller.. Always gives me money.

DEAL.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Sweet story. Was the other girl that was on the floor, the one that you made out with? Did you get their numbers? If so, maybe try setting something up with the other girl as they're obviously cool with you making out with both of them.

You might not have banged them both that night but that doesn't mean it can't happen in the future.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it was a pretty cool story until you mentioned that after sex you went to get a glass of chocolate milk. That made me laugh. Out loud.

Eaglecreek

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
I thought it was a pretty cool story until you mentioned that after sex you went to get a glass of chocolate milk. That made me laugh. Out loud.
OMG that was the highlight of the story man! Confidence all the way + I like my chocolate milk after some good s3x aswell :D

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
The getting of the chocolate milk was actually a GREAT move. It allowed him to go get the other girl and bring her BACK to his bed.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heya homie,

I think alot of the noobs can learn from your experience if they can understand how you pulled this off. You seem like a natural, so you left out alot of the details such as the critical transitions, conversation info, leading info, working a group of both guys and girls vs. one on one, dealing with multiple sh!t tests and everything else that comes with pulling a girl(s) from a cold approach. I'm sure the small stuff seems like common sense to you, but it's brain surgery to guys on this board who have never even kissed a girl.

Here is a list of questions for you to answer at your leisure:

Describe yourself, your boys and the girls you picked up.
What did you talk about with the girls all day?
What were your common interests?
Did you feign interest in their interests or were you actually interested?
Did you compliment them?
Did you (and your boys) talk the whole time or let them talk?
Did you tell stories or share information as conversation?
How was your eye contact?
Did you talk with your boys, pair off, everyone talked as a group or a mix?
How did you lead the girls around all day?
What kept them interested?
What kind of sh!t tests did they give you?
How old are you and how old were the girls?
What were you wearing? What were they wearing?
Any last minute resistance?
Did she ask you to wear a condom?

Using your camera phone would help elimiate the need to answer some of the questions. You mentioned that you tried to use it while the girl was climbing up the latter. Give it a shot the next time you bang a chick. Perhaps snap a photo afterwards?

I had a ONS with a chick who I met on the internet. After we banged, she had me take off my shirt and she took a pic of me to show her friends.

I've posted photos of myself and my conquests - IMO it helps the guys understand the real sh!t that is encountered out there.

Thanks,

Eric

Eaglecreek

Don Juan
Reaction score
ER!C L!VE said:
Heya homie,
Did you compliment them?
How did you lead the girls around all day?
What kind of sh!t tests did they give you?
I think thats a good list of things people wanna know, so they can try to mirror same mindsets... :up:

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stand...

you have the best fr's ever.

Anyways, did you try to get that other chick to join in? you didn't mention it, i'm guessing she woulda hopped right into the sack if with you two if she felt invited. shrug.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
Jesus Christ this is as mouthful. I'll give it a shot though..

ER!C L!VE said:
The HB10 was ridiculous.. Short, blonde, nice tits, incredible ass, etc.. She was also irish which is a + IMO. She is one of the few girls I have met that I would actually consider dating. An absolute dime.

One of my friends is 6'4 football player that is pretty good looking and does well. The other is 5'8 and has just as much game as me IMO.

The other girls were very good looking. 1 brunette and another blonde.

ER!C L!VE said:
Just the normal question where do you go to school, where did you go to HS, what do you want to do, etc..

ER!C L!VE said:
Both Irish, etc..

ER!C L!VE said:
Actually interested.

ER!C L!VE said:
Did you compliment them?
Yes.

ER!C L!VE said:
I talked like 20% of the time and let the girls talk about themselves the rest of the time.

ER!C L!VE said:
Both.

ER!C L!VE said:
Deadly.

ER!C L!VE said:
We talked as a group at the beginning.. Then I Iso'd the HB10 for a little bit and then we met back up.

ER!C L!VE said:
I am incredibly charming. As long as I don't brick the approach, it's over. And I rarely brick an approach.

ER!C L!VE said:
I am 19; 2 of the girls were 19 and the HB10 was only 18, but turning 19 in a month.

ER!C L!VE said:
I was wearing jeans and a green tee shirt.

ER!C L!VE said:
Yeah, I don't even remember if I mentioned this, but she said something like "I don't know if I want to do this" and I said "Alright, well wake me up if you do I'm going to sleep". And she kinda jumped on me at that point.

ER!C L!VE said:
She didn't have too. I always wrap my **** son.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
Andromax said:
stand...

you have the best fr's ever.

Anyways, did you try to get that other chick to join in? you didn't mention it, i'm guessing she woulda hopped right into the sack if with you two if she felt invited. shrug.
I tried.. She wasn't down.. Unfortunately.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
You finished up with her and went down stairs for.... Chocolate milk?
Absolutely. Why the F not? Chocolate milk is the sh!t. And like mentioned I wanted to try and bang the other girl and it got her in the bed.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stand said:
Jesus Christ this is as mouthful. I'll give it a shot though..
Respect.

Post up some pix sometime. I'll post my conquest from 2 weekends ago -- 18yo friend of my buddies gf when you do :)

stand

Banned
Reaction score
Lets just say I have a nice photo album already started.

50 years from now I am going to be laughing my ass off at this album.

Will consider posting it one night if I am browsing and drunk, obviously.

fruitopiax

Don Juan
Reaction score
You remind me of one my good looking friends who also gets laid alot.

Basically good looks + confidence (to approach talk to them) + social proof (you always seem to be able to bring them to a party you know off) = laying hbs.