“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

F.e.a.r.

l-deezy

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2003
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
Minneapolis, MN
False

Emotion

Appearing

Real

When ya wanna holla at that fine girl but you start having second thoughts think about speaking up think about
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
From
Earth
And
Rain
 

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2002
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
Location
Detroit, MI
hey it's nice to have a phrase like that to keep you focused and it was a good try but I honestly wouldn't remeber something like that. Just seems kinda random u know?
 

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
hahaha, you some of you guys are nuts!

I've heard "false evidence...."
Also "forgeting everything and run"
 

l-deezy

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2003
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
Minneapolis, MN
:eek: To be some Don Juans some of yall are pretty negitive. As I recall djs are supposed to be Positive
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top