"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

F*ckFriend

GiGi

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hi, im new on this forum & my english is bad :)

=> Im 19 years old & im virgin. I have even never embraced a girl..Thus i dont have any experience!

Now, i know a girl: I Saw her one time in the street & 2 times at her home
She is fond of me..She says that she's in love!
and she has a very big experience about Sex...She wants me to fu*k her

Yesterday i was @ her home , and she was excited...

I laughed on the fact that She was a man..and She Answered :
I have big boobs , do u want to see it? and I have a good pu5sy , you can touch if you want...

and I answered : No Thanks

I have to precise that she has a great body, but her face isn't very nice :(

I know that I have spend to much time already...
I dont want to stay virgin but i fear that i have no experience
i dont know how to do
:confused:
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Aresx

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
next time tell her to give you a massage, and then give her a massage

when you massage her from behind, lean over and kiss her neck

things happen from there
 

CaptainObvious#1

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2003
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Well, you take your peepee and put it in her hoohoo then you make ****!

Don't worry about it too much dude, chances are if she is young, she wont be doing much besides lying there anyways (hopefully she doesn't but we can't have it all now can we?) so just insert, thrust, repeat.

It's not like you have to DJ her or anything. She is offering it all to you.
 

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
yea just talk to her til shes wet put her on her back spread them legs and do ur thing
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Everyone has to start somewhere.

Ignore your nervousness and go get her... The other option is to stay a Virgin your whole life!!!!
 

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
Originally posted by NewMan
Everyone has to start somewhere.

Ignore your nervousness and go get her... The other option is to stay a Virgin your whole life!!!!
Well said. Read the DJ Bible- use an online translater if you have to, and watch lots and lots of porn to learn what to do after your DJ skills get you what you want. When I lost my virginity I had never seen more than like a porn a pictures of a friend's ex girlfriend- it wasn't a pretty sight.
 

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
watch out for STD's.
 

GiGi

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hi dudes

Hey I dont ask how to have sex insering my peepee, its not the question I know that but the problem is that is have spent a lot of time already ( 3 times I saw her ) and she controls the situation , and furthermore , Her face dont enjoy me lol :) but I 'll probably say yes to f*ck in order to get experience
but the situation make me feared...I'm sure that u understand:)
 
Top