F@cked up situation, do i forgive?

Le killeur

Don Juan
Reaction score
I come to you today with a problem.

Invited a girl out to a party, ive known this girl for years since i was about 5 years old, shes a close friend of my cousins. Anyway at a family reunion thing i # close her and tell her we should hang, her IL is sky high, i do it perfectly. Anyway i invite her out to this party and she turns up with a friend, thats ok though because i have lots of friend there (college party). Anyway so i for some reason sort of lose interest in her when she is there, the inner DJ within me wanted to find new targets. So anyway i go and hang with my friends and leave her with some other friends i have there. Anyway long story short i come back and find my best friend making out with her... twice. So i back off and stay with some other friends, bearing in mind i am extremly angry at this point with both of them. Anyway they come off the dancefloor and she lets go of his hand and comes over to me. All fine and dandy right? No. I explode, tell my friend how im gonna hurt him if he doesnt stay away (obviously not in them specific terms :trouble: ) I tell her to f@ck off and to never speak to me again and delete her number. Anyway this chick follows me around all night (remaining 3 hours) and literally wont leave me alone, telling me how sorry she is, how i need to forgive her yada yada yada ( at one point she got on her knees and begged). Anyway so ive sort of forgave her and we have been texting, however with this distance we live and the way she behaved i told her nothing can happen and we can only be friends.

So do i forgive her and carry on trying to fclose? Its definately on the cards.

Or

Do i drop that b1tch and delete her number because im a f@cking man?

Cheers

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Keep her as a fuk buddy or just pump-and-dump her.

Case dismissed. Handle your business.:rolleyes:

Le killeur

Don Juan
Reaction score
I sort of agree with you nismo, however is this not lacking in respect for myself? is it not the principle that counts?

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why you so emotional????
you sound like a chick that just got played by her badboy player at the party.

once you leave a girl alone at a party club lounge etc she is fair game and the vultures will be on the attack.

dont be mad at your friend just cuz he got better game than you...instead ask him how he escalated so fast and smooth. absorb his wisdom.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Le killeur said:
I sort of agree with you nismo, however is this not lacking in respect for myself? is it not the principle that counts?
F**k principles! F**k norms! You=man. She=woman. You're after the pu$$y. Go get it.

scammbone

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see the issue here. You invited her, ignored her to "find new targets", didn't find new targets, then got mad when your friend swooped on her.

I'd say she was fair game. Your mistake.

You should have played your cards right and fvcked her when she was begging for forgiveness. The ball was in your court. What did you do with it? Nothing.

If the interest is still there, make moves. I vote pump-n-dump.

Le killeur

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bearing in mind im 18, i tried, managed to get her back to my friends only to have a ****block friend of hers do her stuff. How is she fair game to my mate? Now thats called no fu@king morals my friend.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is she fair game to my mate?

Reasons she is fair game:

1) She is not your girlfriend

2) You have never hooked up with her

3) You brought her to a party and left her, which is like bringing a fresh kill and leaving it in the jungle, then wandering off for a while and expecting it to be still sitting there for you.

------------------------------

Couple quick points for you:

-This girl is only apologizing and begging for forgiveness because your cousin and her are friends; otherwise she wouldn't give a $hit

-She lost attraction for you on the night of the party since you acted like a girl and got all pissy.

-Her interest is now low and she will use you for attention and ego stroking

-MOVE ON and learn from your mistakes! Don't take a girl to a party unless you are already phucking her or she is your gf.

PIMP

roman81

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
Reasons she is fair game:

1) She is not your girlfriend

2) You have never hooked up with her

3) You brought her to a party and left her, which is like bringing a fresh kill and leaving it in the jungle, then wandering off for a while and expecting it to be still sitting there for you.

------------------------------

Couple quick points for you:

-This girl is only apologizing and begging for forgiveness because your cousin and her are friends; otherwise she wouldn't give a $hit

-She lost attraction for you on the night of the party since you acted like a girl and got all pissy.

-Her interest is now low and she will use you for attention and ego stroking

-MOVE ON and learn from your mistakes! Don't take a girl to a party unless you are already phucking her or she is your gf.

PIMP

Pump you are spot on bro, OP the only thing to do is learn from your mistakes.

Better judgement next time