InsidiousNstinct
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Aug 5, 2003
- Messages
- 763
- Reaction score
- 4
- Age
- 40
What's up guys and gals Jbizzle has once again found a neat lil trick and I thought I'd share it with the rest of the class.
Ever wake up and feel like sh*t? Your not really sick its just inside your mind you feel like sh*t. I mean you just roll over, you begin to regain consicousness, your eyes open. You wipe the sleep dust from your eyes. Set up, stand up, and go about your day. Now that may not be the exact order you do things but work with me here.
Ever wonder why your day seems to get more sh*tty as the day goes along? There's no hot water left cuz the rest of your siblings have used it all, you spill your milk all over your shirt while eating breakfast, you get that unsettling feeling in your stomach while your in the middle of class and you have to go take one. It seems as though the sh*t just keeps pileing up and there's no pooper scooper. I came up with a theroy, pretty board theory, but I believe it's good non the less........
WHY NOT ELIMINATE THE **** BEFORE YOU EVER GET OUT OF BED?
You may ask, "well how in the world do I elminate something that I have yet to face." The answers really simple.....F*CK IT!
Now I don't mean f*ck it as in the text of, "f*ck it im giving up i'm not trying anymore it's to hard and whaaa whaa whaa whaa."
No friends, I'm talking about "f*ck it as in "who cares." You want to know the best way to "f*ck it," listen closely this is gonna be a really big REVELATION....STOP LIVING YOUR LIFE LIKE A D*MN SOAP OPRA. Noones going to remember that hot chick that turned you down, well maybe for a week or so but after that noone will give a sH*t so why should you?
"Eh...don't think I can socialize with those guys, they seem a lil geeky." What would my oh so popular friends think? best thing to do is say, "f*ck it," to your friends. I remember someones tag on this site that says "you're the only constant." D*MN SKIPPY!
In the end your the only one that can make yourself truly happy. So why let such dumb stuff ruin your happiness? ( I think I sound like BBB now) haha. Ok I got a lil sidetracked but back to my earlier statement. Why don't you eliminate all this stuff before you get out of bed?
Tonight before you put your little head on your pillow I want you to write down "F*CK IT" in big letters on a peice a paper. Then whahtever way your bed is positioned I want you to tape it on the wall or whatever across from your bed; so when you wake up it's the first thing you notice. When you see the words SAY IT! and MEAN IT! You'll probably start laughing, if nto force yourself to. Give it a minute to sink in then go about your day.
Today was the first day I tried it and so far my day has been wonderful. You know why? because I decided I was going to be happy and noone or no thing was going to change that!
In simple words....ELIMINATE THE THREAT BEFORE IT CAN SUPRISE YOU. Sure, I could have just said that but I couldn't pass up the chance of saying "f*ck it so many times in a post.
Good luck in your goals toward happiness
Ever wake up and feel like sh*t? Your not really sick its just inside your mind you feel like sh*t. I mean you just roll over, you begin to regain consicousness, your eyes open. You wipe the sleep dust from your eyes. Set up, stand up, and go about your day. Now that may not be the exact order you do things but work with me here.
Ever wonder why your day seems to get more sh*tty as the day goes along? There's no hot water left cuz the rest of your siblings have used it all, you spill your milk all over your shirt while eating breakfast, you get that unsettling feeling in your stomach while your in the middle of class and you have to go take one. It seems as though the sh*t just keeps pileing up and there's no pooper scooper. I came up with a theroy, pretty board theory, but I believe it's good non the less........
WHY NOT ELIMINATE THE **** BEFORE YOU EVER GET OUT OF BED?
You may ask, "well how in the world do I elminate something that I have yet to face." The answers really simple.....F*CK IT!
Now I don't mean f*ck it as in the text of, "f*ck it im giving up i'm not trying anymore it's to hard and whaaa whaa whaa whaa."
No friends, I'm talking about "f*ck it as in "who cares." You want to know the best way to "f*ck it," listen closely this is gonna be a really big REVELATION....STOP LIVING YOUR LIFE LIKE A D*MN SOAP OPRA. Noones going to remember that hot chick that turned you down, well maybe for a week or so but after that noone will give a sH*t so why should you?
"Eh...don't think I can socialize with those guys, they seem a lil geeky." What would my oh so popular friends think? best thing to do is say, "f*ck it," to your friends. I remember someones tag on this site that says "you're the only constant." D*MN SKIPPY!
In the end your the only one that can make yourself truly happy. So why let such dumb stuff ruin your happiness? ( I think I sound like BBB now) haha. Ok I got a lil sidetracked but back to my earlier statement. Why don't you eliminate all this stuff before you get out of bed?
Tonight before you put your little head on your pillow I want you to write down "F*CK IT" in big letters on a peice a paper. Then whahtever way your bed is positioned I want you to tape it on the wall or whatever across from your bed; so when you wake up it's the first thing you notice. When you see the words SAY IT! and MEAN IT! You'll probably start laughing, if nto force yourself to. Give it a minute to sink in then go about your day.
Today was the first day I tried it and so far my day has been wonderful. You know why? because I decided I was going to be happy and noone or no thing was going to change that!
In simple words....ELIMINATE THE THREAT BEFORE IT CAN SUPRISE YOU. Sure, I could have just said that but I couldn't pass up the chance of saying "f*ck it so many times in a post.
Good luck in your goals toward happiness