F*ck Friend... what to get for b-day?

challenged

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate effing holidays... so its my fwb's b-day... what do i get her that says, i'm not a total ass, but i'm not suddenly in love with you? or do i get her anything at all?

Thanks in advance for the input!

challenged

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and on a unrelated note... what does "HB" stand for? i know its a rating on the girl, but what do the letters HB stand for?

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hb + hot babe..

and if you want to get her something, get her a gift card...sweet and simple..

oh and dont forget to get her some birthday booty!

Nouse4one

Don Juan
Reaction score
give the gift that keeps on giving... (not the clap)

Aright heres the deal, go to your local adult video, ask about dildo mold.
Yeah its a mold you put around your penis and it makes a cast of your pecker once you got that you fill that cast up with the soft rubber compound that comes in the kit it hardens to make a replica of your **** essentialy its a dildo of your... (its pain less and your can add a couple of inches if uh you.. need to) This is the best gift think about the long term effects of this. Even if u and her stop talking and she hooks up with some loser. She will always have your **** :)

This i believe would to be the most proper gift for your situation.

challenged

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn... i'm trying to avoid the card thing... can't stand it because you have to write something in it that gets analyzed to no end.... and i have no idea what to put! i'd rather do anything than the card! lol

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can just get her something really simple. Like a CD of her favorite artist. Or buy her a bottle of alcohol. Something that isnt expensive but, different and unique.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get her something sexual

victoria's secret or something

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
challenged said:
I hate effing holidays... so its my fwb's b-day... what do i get her that says, i'm not a total ass, but i'm not suddenly in love with you? or do i get her anything at all?

Thanks in advance for the input!
I can never understand people who have f-buddies. If they start seeing someone else, you are ok with that?

Someone else gets to touch their sweaty and sexy body all over and touch everything she was comfortable with you touching. How can someone just move on in 10 min from knowing that? Aren't their feelings involved in having sex with a girl or do we just do anything to have sex?

Granted I haven't seen your f-buddy, but still.

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
To clarify HB stands for Hunny Bunny not hot babe.

I think you should go for the good ol' Rampant Rabbit... Nothing says "I only think of you in that way" like a dildo. If you don't like that idea get her a cowboy hat (well I find them sexy). Actually get her both, so if she doesn't like the hat she can **** herself.

Love

Amethyst ^^ (not-apologising for being half insane...)

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
Someone else gets to touch their sweaty and sexy body all over and touch everything she was comfortable with you touching. How can someone just move on in 10 min from knowing that? Aren't their feelings involved in having sex with a girl or do we just do anything to have sex?
some girls are just not relationship material. some of them would drive you friggin nuts if you actually tried to make them a girlfriend. also FB doesn't mean the girl sleeps around with everyone, she could just sleep you with no commitment involved

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't get her anything at all EVER.
that's the rule.
she isn't your gf , you don't buy her anything.
if you buy her something, you become the nice guy who wants to win over her love.

intel123

Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
you don't get her anything at all EVER.
that's the rule.
she isn't your gf , you don't buy her anything.
if you buy her something, you become the nice guy who wants to win over her love.

ya but its a fuk freind ( no feelings _ )

just go do somthing like movie show her you care at least .... so she can still give u ***** . right or wrong ? ?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LJC said:
Totally agree. Just say happy birthday. At most, take her out for a few drinks if she doesn't already have plans. It's the sort of the thing you would do with one of your buddies on his birthday. No insinuations.
exactly!