Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

F#ck-Closed from Club HB7.5...Great Sarge Night!!!

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keepin it short because im tired....

pre-gamed before i went to the Club tonight Vodka was my drink of choice with a chaser.decided to take about 6 shots before i walked in the club and it was def worth it!...Went in the club with no care in the world! it was packed and i was tipsy as hell...what a great night and it was dollar drinks...I bought one and my friend ended up getting me one so i had two drinks in my hand...pretty silly but chicks was going for it...liquor can take the edge off.. i was typsy just enough to not give a sh!t if i was rejected....i honestly didnt give a sh!t who saw me... ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING...through the night i tried 9 girls to dance on...ended up grinding on 6 of them...club let out and i was about to fight a fat b!tch i threw my gum at her (dont know what i was thinking but who cares)...ended up apologizing and walking out the club....

By this time im waiting on my friends to come outside just to find out they went to some other club but i had more friends in the club so f%ck them Lmao...i was waiting on them and some guys where like "look at this guy" i turn around like "you ****in talkin to me?" they got real nice and pointed to some other guy....out of NOWHERE... two chicks walk up too me and start talking!!

Hb8: Wats up!?
Me: Whats up what you up to?
Hb8: I'm Trying to Party Wats Up!?
Me: Sh^t Well Me Too!
(they seemed f%cked up like me but the Hb:7.5 seemed sober)
Hb8: Come on lets go i want to go!
Me: Well Lets go Come on!

(Hb8 grabs my hand and we start walking away along with her friend)

at this time i'm calling my friend who went to the club also...he stood there looking clueless but another friend of mind took on the invitation...i'm glad he did because his loft was only about 5 blocks AWAY!!! (YESSS!) We begin to walk and the Hb8 and me are talking...at some point i pissed her off and she stopped holding my hand but by the 5th block she was laughing again... i said

Me: your too sexy too be mad
And she started laughing....

we get to the loft and the too where looking for some Weed...(i dont smoke weed anymore so i just wanted to f%ck...we had no liquor either and i was like F%ck!!!)

They went to the restroom as soon as we got there together and me and my friend started strategizing..

ME: F^ck dude you got liquor?
him: D#mn Nope!
ME: F%ck o well we are about to f#ck these chicks..u got a condom?
Him:Yea

He busted out 3 and gave me one....When they got out HIS CHICK SAT RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME ON THE COUNTER AND HE SAT DOWN WITH THE ONE I HAD (SWITCH!!) I didnt give a F%ck she opened her legs and we began to talk

Me: Wats up?
Hb7.5: Hey

(more convo i can't remember)

At some point i told her i would F%ck her good...i started stroking my finger up and down her panties seeing she had her legs open...the Hb8 started asking for weed and liquor and the chick i was with was wet by then and we had been making out and she whispered to me

Hb7.5: just tell her yes we'll do it in 5 minutes..

by this time she grabbed my hand and we went to the backroom...

from there I f#cked and u can use imagination from there...i told the chick i was banging to be quiet since the walls were then but she kept screaming and putting her head in the pillow...my friend had walked in but naked to get in his closet to get another condom...and my chick wanted to check on hb8 to find out my friend banged her and she had passed out ( i think she was drunk). they left and i'm glad we switched because that chick he was f#cking (hb8) was a pain...she dropped some money and i picked it up (didnt give it back F%ck her..she didnt even notice) but i had to ask my friend about the hb7.5 name i as f%cking because i didnt no her name at all...LOL!!!....

all in all it was a great night in the club...and the f%ck-close was trademark...and random!!! the girls were pretty hot and i found out another group of friends i knew had got there numbers about 10 minutes before us....i think they may of saw me in the club on some chicks and got on me..i was a lil typsy but no beer goggles....Ok i'm leaving now i have to go find my underwear so i can go to sleep...goodnight DJ's!!!! HAPPY SARGING!!!!

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea random as Hell...but i can't complain....one-night stands are kind of ****ty when u want to do it the next day...if u bang a chick within an hour of knowing her....u probably shouldnt mess with her again...thats the fastest close i've ever had...

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, good job bro.

"You're too sexy to be mad". Gotta remember that one :)