Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

F*ck buddy sorta got raped....impacts on me

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did she ALMOST get pregnant too?

and by the way that guy that took advantage of her deserves to get ***** slapped

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you guys are pricks :D

the words "sort of" were used as a way to suggest it wasn't rape in the stereotypical serious form. Things happen as I described them...no need to get all technical!

yep as some of you have suggested I definitely see it as a play to win me as a BF...sex is her final trump card. She's given/tried everything else (sense of humour, personality, gifts, cooking) and much to my guilt it hasn't been enough. Too bad d1ckheads ruin otherwise decent girls for the rest of us (she's been raped and stalked PROPERLY in the past, while underage).

And boobies, I never said I hadn't f*cked her yet.... done it several times so far (less than ten).

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i see a lot of hatred coming your way so i m not gonna add more but...

you gotta realize that regret over something doesnt mean you didn't consent to it at the time

she probably regrets svcking that guy off because he used her and never called her back so now she feels like a slvt.

now let s be serious here: would a girl who was FORCED to bl0w a guy against her will ever want that person to call? would she want to have some sort of a relationship with that person? or would she go to the police station the next day to report that guy?

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
she didn't get raped, that guy just made her feel like the worthless piece of wh0re trash that she is. She felt used and disrespected. Now she's thinking twice of fcuking random dudes, and it got to her..now she's taking that anger out on you.

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

She didn't get raped

She put out expecting something relationship wise and the guy chunked deuce.

Not nice on his part, but it happens.

She is obviously a horny hoe, break it off due to space issues and get another FB.

casaanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt she was raped. She just got pumped and dumped by some guy she thought was hot. Cuz believe you me, had she really been raped (by like a beta), she would be running to the police screaming bloody murder first thing in the morning. Stop believing everything women tell you.

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/03/29/women-understand-the-concept-of-hand/

duke007 said:
She's 5 years younger than me, immature, prone to crazy mood swings and disturbing emotional episodes (due to hanging with the wrong people and making bad decisions).
Lol ya think?
Date this girl at your own peril, because when sh*t hits the fan and it turns sour, you'll just be another crab in her barrel.

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, you're more than five years late on giving him advice.. Pretty sure he's got it worked out one way or another at this point.

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, how did this get resurrected.

zombie thread.

I think someone searched the word "rape"

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol casaanova why the hell are you resurrecting a bunch of rape threads? This is the third one I've seen today.