Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

F*ck buddy sorta got raped....impacts on me

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's more like a friends with benefits as we get along really well, and have hung out a few times without any sex involved. Definitely not a booty call situation here.

I hadn't seen her for more than a month, mainly due to the Christmas break but also because she lives so far away (more than an hour's drive).

Still, throughout this whole time I receive suggestive texts from her as she's a bit of a nympho and has raved about how well I understand her body etc.

She invites me over to stay the night (as her mum will be away) to practice making ****tails (doing a bartending course) and play Monopoly.

Fast forward to kissing on the floor in a pile of play money, she seems right into it as usual, but the moment I slide my hands under her shirt she stops me and says firmly, "I think we should stop". I pull back and look into her eyes...she's definitely not playing or teasing. So I ask, "Is something the matter?" She replies, "Yes, we need to stop.......sorry"

Despite my raging boner, I was respectful and rolled off her, but she didn't say anything else except more apologies.

Problem is we were to share her double bed! After more awkwardness that came spewing out of her mouth, I just told her not to stress or worry, and that because we are good friends and communicate well (we do) she can tell me what's on her mind and I won't get mad.

She replied something like this:
"You know I've just had it with having sex with people and then waking up in the morning and feeling hollow because I won't see them for another month. I really want to have sex with you because I enjoy it, but I know you don't like me and I'm just sick of feeling used"

Then she reveals the real reason for the outburst...two nights ago she was hanging out with "this loser" (her words) because she was lonely and needed to escape the house. He got her drunk and even though she didn't want to and protested, he picked her up and put her on the bed and started fingering her. After finally making him stop, he had her give him a bl0wjob. She did it because she finds it difficult (and feels unnaturally guilty) to refuse and was intimidated by him (she has an abusive father, who I'm sure gave her the submissiveness issue). He then ignored her afterwards (was supposed to follow-up call)

Hearing this makes me angry (rapists are complete scum IMO), but I reassure her that I respect her decision and confidence to stop me, and that I'm glad she told me the real reason for her turmoil. Also that I do like her as a friend and don't just see her to use her for sex. She said that if I kept kissing her we would have ended up having sex.

After a while, with me lying calmly and respectably (no kino or pressure) in her bed, she began to fidget and try to poke/touch/breathe on me.

Soon she was saying she wished she could take back her words and that she didn't mean it blah blah blah. I could have easily f*cked her right then but I decided not to....and I think I made the correct decision.

I can tell this girl likes me a lot and wants to extend the relationship, and while I like her also (good sex, conversation, caring personality, smart) this unpredictability keeps me at a distance.

She's 5 years younger than me, immature, prone to crazy mood swings and disturbing emotional episodes (due to hanging with the wrong people and making bad decisions).

Never thought I'd say this, but actually starting to feel guilty for stringing her along.

How would you guys have handled the situation?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I think you handled the situation perfectly. I would just hang out with her a couple of times away from your homes so there is no chance of escalating. Then I would evaluate if I want to continue. She has been respectful of you with her dilemna, however I wouldn't recommend entering a relationship with a women who has self worth issues.

You never said that she was raped, just that she wouldn't say no. That being said, you need to evaluate if / how you want to continue. I wouldn't lie to her saying that you want more, be her friend, then after that, tell her straight up your not ready for committment but that you really like her, respect her and would like to continue your relationship.

Let her decide from there if she wants to continue. Good luck.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way someone gets you drunk is if they put a gun to your head and make you drink. SHE made a bad decision because SHE was horny/lonely/etc now she's blaming it on the guy.

(she has an abusive father, who I'm sure gave her the submissiveness issue). He then ignored her afterwards (was supposed to follow-up call)
A rape victim expected a follow up call from a rapist? HUH!?!? Would she have felt better if he DID call?! WHA?! Her dad gave her the submissiveness attitude and that's why she got "raped"? WHUH!?

You need to find out how if she has BPD, if she uses drugs, how promiscuous she is, etc. How old is she? She starts f**king with you 2 days after getting off another dude's d!ck?? She tells you she got raped and THEN an hour later wants to have sex with you?

Are you sure you know what's going on?!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh. There's no such thing as "sorta raped either". Like "sorta dead" doesn't exist. ..

...unless you're a zombie.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly great advice MacAvoy, definitely not going to lie about wanting more....I'll continue on as I have been for the last few months...she knows my thoughts on sex out of a relationship.

And to clarify one point, she never used the word rape....I interpreted it as rape.

There is violent rape and non-violent rape, where a person is pressured into doing sexual acts against their will. After hearing "no" or "stop" you gotta listen....otherwise most courts will screw you over if she reports it.

So no, she wasn't traumatized by this event but it still affected her enough to not want to have sex me. Plus, our evening was already setup beforehand, which made her feel uncomfortable about me showing up (said "you don't have to come if you don't want to" 3 times).

But ThunderMaverick raises some good points....I DO know that she is generally more promiscuous than the average girl and fails to take responsibility for her actions, but she always expresses regret following these certain incidents. I do also suspect BPD or bipolar for the unstable behaviour, but there's also immaturity involved (just turned 19).

All reasons why I hesitate to date her properly.

And wanting to have sex with me an hour later doesn't necessarily mean she's a slut. Obviously she likes me and REALLY wanted to f*ck the entire time, but her logical mind was trying to protect her. Especially after I hung back and came across a thoughtful and genuine person (opposite to dude from 2 days ago), it made her want me more. (basic principles like ignoring a girl after you know she's interested and not being overly needy work very well on girls like her).

She has said many times I'm "androgynous" :D As in I'm not gay but I don't act the same as all other guys she's ever met!

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rofl @ Thunder

btw, androgyny is not a compliment...whether she means it to be or not

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I highly doubt that she's the exclusive-relationship type of girl. As stated earlier, she has self-esteem issues. She's always looking to hang out with people, even if they're "losers" who want to get her drunk. The reason she might want a relationship with you would be because you are always around, "there for her", kind of thing. You said it yourself. She is immature. Do you really think this girl likes you? I'm pretty sure that she likes the idea of liking someone like you. There is a big difference between the two.

If you enjoy the sex, then keep at it. Somehow tell her that you're not looking for anything serious. That should help you not feel as guilty about using her.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha
this girl is creative with words...

so when she says androgynous she means "different to other guys" (as explained by her), which is a term thrown around on this forum quite a lot

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
duke007 said:
haha
this girl is creative with words...

so when she says androgynous she means "different to other guys" (as explained by her), which is a term thrown around on this forum quite a lot
Androgynous means without gender.

Rape means forced sexual contact.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's BPD she was probably lying about the whole thing to bring out your capn save a ho instincts.

Don't fall for that crap and regardless of whether she's a BPD or not she's clearly damaged and will bring you nothing but pain to have a real relationship with her.

Either as peacefully and delicately as you can disengage her completely or be understanding for a bit and then try to get the sex going again.

If she doesn't give it up to you cut her loose.

Well unless you value her friendship a lot and don't mind being that while she goes and fvcks everyone else but you.

To me it looks like she told you what she did to try and lure you into a relationship and she'll withhold sex until you do that.

Hopefully I'm wrong though and you can get sex out of her again without giving her that and she just wanted to confide in you at that time.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi iqqi....you don't need to remind me the definition of androgynous :)

and isn't rape defined as sexual contact WITHOUT consent?

JeeperCane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't read all the responses, but I think you handled it really well. I know you feel bad for her because, well, you're human. You don't want to see another person upset or scared. That said, I think you should just tread very lightly with her in the coming weeks and just be very sure of every move you make. It will take some of the spontaneity out of your relationship. How far or what you want to do next is up to you, just be aware that you're dealing with a girl that probably isn't 100% stable right now.

That said, like I mentioned before, you did the right thing that night.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
(rapists are complete scum IMO)
That's not an opinion. That's a fact. If someone tried to finger my sister, I'll kill 'em.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
She wasn't raped.

Her even thinking "can't say no" = rape, is scary, she needs to see a therapist. And you shouldn't put yourself in that situation.
Was going to actually rep you for probably the only time, but I apparently used up my rep point on RT lol. I'm not sure if you're the same poster as usual.

My take is this girls wasn't "raped" of course and has issues. She's trying to probably get you to play the BF role, so she doesn't feel like a slvt.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get into a relationship with this girl. There are much better out there.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I approve of giving this my Psycho B1tch stamp.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
OP you are what we like to call in the business "a sad and pathetic tool".

As far as I'm concerned the AW is innocent, she's 19 and crying "rape" is as common as muck nowadays for chicks.

However it's fvcking nimrods like you that run with this sh!t and give it a place in reality.

For the thousands upon thousands of men who have been falsely accused of "rape" I apologize deeply for this fvcknuckle and others just like him.

duke007 said:
How would you guys have handled the situation?
I would have nailed the cheeky minx then laughed in your face.

Btw why are you calling her a fvck buddy when you say youve never boned her?

duke007 said:
sorta got raped
Pfffft....wanker, wake up to yourself.

Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
OP you are what we like to call in the business "a sad and pathetic tool".

As far as I'm concerned the AW is innocent, she's 19 and crying "rape" is as common as muck nowadays for chicks.

However it's fvcking nimrods like you that run with this sh!t and give it a place in reality.

For the thousands upon thousands of men who have been falsely accused of "rape" I apologize deeply for this fvcknuckle and others just like him.

I would have nailed the cheeky minx then laughed in your face.

Btw why are you calling her a fvck buddy when you say youve never boned her?

Pfffft....wanker, wake up to yourself.
Thunder and Tiity man are right on!!! :up:

There are more homos and AFCs on sosuave then there is in the general public -- this is backwards - since this should be a forum for men!! What the hell is going on here?????