Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

eyeContact

stockholder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for this tip to be useful: DO NOT STARE!

If there is already a tip about this I'm sorry. Many guys are wondering how you can instantly get attention from women and how you can impress them and attract them. It always starts with eyecontact. The first moment you see the woman in your life you have to look her in the eye longer than usual and always longer than she looks you in the eye. First impressions last and a first impression like this lasts forever. Very few guys do this when they look a woman in the eye the first time ever.

[This message has been edited by stockholder (edited 03-19-2002).]

Mark

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by stockholder:
for this tip to be useful: DO NOT STARE!

If there is already a tip about this I'm sorry. Many guys are wondering how you can instantly get attention from women and how you impress them and attract them. It always starts with eyecontact. The first moment you see the woman in your life you have to look her in the eye longer than usual and always longer than she looks you in the eye. First impressions last and a first impression like this lasts forever. Very few guys do this...
Yo what happened bartender???????
Why back to stockholder.

I'm back to Mark. From (I am homosexual, Girlproblems.com Rules!)

Panzergrenadier

Don Juan
Reaction score
stockholder is a cool name i've always thought of women as stocks to be traded...a friend yelled at me for making something so personal as relationships into something so impersonal like stocks...

I'll second stockholder on the importance of eye contact, it makes you look very confident. Me and a friend were talking recenty about a chick who couldnt keep eye contact with anyone and found out she has very low self esteem.

------------------
Also los, Augen zu, und hinein

[This message has been edited by Panzergrenadier (edited 03-20-2002).]

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh mark your gay impression was bad.