Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eyebugs! Eyebugs! Eyebugs!

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there a way to treat it? The black spot around our eyes. This makes me look old.

As an alternative treatment, I put sliced cucumber on top my eye but still unable to remove it.

Last edited:

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
can anyone had an idea?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are referring to dark rings around your eyes then proper sleep, healthy food and some tan will often be good against it.

I have also heard about special cremes that focus on removing this type off dark spots, I don't hava any adress though. you could try using a consealer if you are really desperate.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive tried a few dark circles products without luck.

one by a well known company. it was in a small white container. didnt work. also ive tried aloe vera. that **** doesnt work at all.

ive heard of .. whats that stuff. preparation h. i dnno how well it works for circles but supposed it works really well for bags.

but for circles, ive heard CELLEX-C is good. i have yet to buy it, but i want to sometime. Its sorta $, but maybe not too much. As long as it works i think its definately worth it. Dark circles have got to be the worst skin blemish EVER. id rather have acne i think....(maybe not :p)

note: there are different ones from cellex-c... if u really wanna know IM me or email me or something and ill look it up, cuz someone recommended one to me.
my aim sn is refrusloi and email is refrusloi@hotmail.com

raven_82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try these.

Also, alot depends on why you have those circles. If it is herdity, like it is most of the time, then there is no real cure other than covering them up. If it is from sleep patterns and/or health related, than alot of the products at menessentials.com will help.