Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eye contact

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a question. There's this girl in my English Class. Aright, I think she's a HB8, never really payed much attention to her(So many HB8 and aboves in college ;)). So what happens is we have to read our papers to two other students in a group(her being one of the students). So while I'm reading my paper, she seems to have this blink to her eyes while she's lookin at me. Do females do it often when they're interested? I didn't notice she did it, till one of my classmates told me she kept doin it for the entire time I read, and stopped when the other person read. Its prolly too late to get her #, cuz the 1st semester is almost over.

Got another question, is passing notes during class AFCish? Ya know for example, "Meet me after class." ?

Thanks

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
You forgot to count how many times she blinked d00d. If it's more than 50 in say 30 seconds, you're in.

Passing notes is definately not AFCish, don't forget the checkboxes with predefined answers like "yes", "no" and "maybe".

Polaris_shines

Don Juan
Reaction score
hizz

Let me put it my way.
Now you r only concentrating on her eye contact or the way she looks.See other things as well.Like the voice of hers when she talks to u if she does.Notice other things that she might have just for u and for no one else.
Now to meet her u should try other things.dont throw direct love.In college people need other people in one way or other.Theres where u can steadily grow if u need to.1 thing I would like everyone to remember that pace is everything.Its a bit slow and steady that wins someone.not very fast.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She blinked constantly and her head was tilted a lil bit. The classmate told me all of this.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Heyjose25points
She blinked constantly and her head was tilted a lil bit. The classmate told me all of this.
Believe it or not, that does not matter AT ALL.

She could have had something in her eye. Maybe her neck was tired.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did she fondle with her hair? did she lick her lips? where you staring into her eyes when she was blinking or what?

tilting head to side is a possible indicator of interest. but u cant solely just base it on one sign, u need others.

it's never too late. u still got 3 weeks. now go for it.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do yourself a favor and just go for it. youve gotta keep rolling on. keep pressing forward. if you stop to wonder about how many times she blinks, how she smiles, what she does with her hair or any of that other bull****, and how it relates to you... youve already put yourself in the wrong frame of mind. take a shortcut, assume she already does like you. interact with her knowing that youre a great man, and she would be honored and priveledged to have your company. if youre NOT a great man, BECOME ONE. get your life together so that you are authentic in your confidence. then you wont have to play these bull**** games.

be confident, grab your balls and take what is yours.

-SLB

rappermas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Write her this letter:

Dear HB8,

I really like you and think that you are the most beautiful woman in the world. Would you like to go to dinner with me? If yes, please fill in the following circle completely with a No. 2 pencil:

O YES

Dream LOVE

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rapper if that letter was meant to be serious that is really AFC letter dude, read the Bible, you don't ask you assume and for God's sakes YOU DON"T TELL A GIRL YOU LIKE HER UNTIL IT's AT LEAST A STR AND SHE HAS TOLD YOU FIRST.....you need something to break the ice and make her laugh and smile and think of you as being fun to be around, not groveling asking "Will you please go out with me of Gorgeous babe who I am not worthy of dating"