"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Eye Contact

EveryGurlsWish22

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
bronx ny
How important is eye contact when you first meet a girl? I have tried several cold pick-ups and I didn't get any eye contact. Is that why they were unsuccessful?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
It might not be a great idea to do cold pickups without getting eye contact first. Eye contact is your invitation to go and talk to her. If you go in without ec then, you are going in uninvited. Personally I NEVER go for a PU without ec first.

Make sure you have ec before you try anything. Then once you make ec DO NOT LOOK AWAY FIRST. When you talk to them, make sure they know why you are there, drop some C&F when possible, keep it short and sweet and don't wuss out b4 a close.

GL MAN
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
I always initiate approaches without getting an eyecontact first. Eyecontact is an extrovert characteristic in my opinion, and an introvert girl will not show it unless she is really comfortable. That doesn't mean the girl isn't interested or not capable of a potential lay/relationship, it just means you have to do more work.

If she's shy, and nervous, it prolly means that she's not used to being approached by guys and doesn't know how to react properly. What you have to do, is make her feel comfortable. Have a good laid-back conversation, throw in some light humor, and get her to open up. Just make her feel comfortable, and then do a number close.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
I am like a master vampire. I don't approach unless I'm invited in. And this happens through eye contact. If a woman is digging you she is going to look at you.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
Eye contact is so important that I can basically kill a girl with my eyes. I can drop them on the bed and start undressing them with my eyes.
 

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
I personally do not do Cold approaches either. If a group of hot chicks are at a bar and I do not see them looking my way ( I would not approach). Most girls will send out signals that they want you to approach them (eye contact, a girl walking by you several times also.) If a chick in a non-customer service area smiles at you that is definitely a green light.

However, as MindoverMatter stated earlier, some girls may be nervous or uncomfortable giving signals. In example, my cousin ( a chick) had her friend over her house this past Christmas. I was introduced to her and everytime I walked into the room she did not even glance at me and did not seem friendly. My thoughts were this chick maybe has a b/f, or thinks I am ugly. Two weeks later I get a card from my cousin telling me that her friend thought I was gorgeous. I was totally taken by surprise due to her previous behavior.
 

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
I have encountered girls who didn't make EC, but still demonstrated interest after I approached. I would end up getting their numbers. I remember one girl who blantently avoided EC, but after I talked to her she was asking me to go out with her to places. I think it has to do with their perception of your power and a lack of confidence on their part. Haven't you ever avoided EC with girls you perceive to be better than you?

However, there are girls who look away or avoid EC because they don't want you to approach.
 
Top