"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Eye contact

Newguy1999

New Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
I think this is the greatest site ever and am going to recomend it to all of my friends. I have one question when you are out at a bar and a girl keeps looking at you and you look back and you keep noticing it through out the night is she interested in you ??? Does anyone have any advice or ways i can suck it up and approach this girl to find out ? As i said before i just found this site and am new and going through tons of information at the moment ? I just got out of a Ltr that lasted 2 yrs so im not fresh with the dating scene anymore... it is fun to be single again though :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top