Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

eye contact or lack there of

tisme

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was out at the mall doing some shopping and I decided that while I was there I would go ahead and start my DJBC week one exercises. I came across at least 70 people in the time I was there and only managed to make eye contact with about 7 of them. Out of that, I only got a "Hi" out of one woman. I said Hi to all 7 of them. It seemed as if most people went out of there way to not make eye contact with me. Even the guys seemed to be looking away. Do I just live in a leave me alone city, or is it like this everywhere. At this rate it is going to take me forever to get 50.

Also, where do I post my DJBC field reports?

Tisme

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's interesting. It's more of a habit to keep eye contact but when I'm out during the day I notice that women always look at me.

Did you have weird posture, bad dress or a creepy expression on your face? Maybe it looked like you were trying too hard to make eye contact. That's my take on your situation. Also I've noticed that beautiful women always seem to make eye contact while the ugly ones are looking at the floor.

tisme

Reaction score
No, I was standing up straight, chin forward. White polo and khakis. Though I will add that most of the females were not that hot. I just really thought it was odd that the guys where avoiding too.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to say what's going on in your case since I wasn't there but I think if women find you attractive in some way they'll look at you. Are you saying very few people looked at you? Just now at work a girl walked by my desk and she looked and smiled. Maybe this is a Texas thing and someone else has a better answer than I do.

armadon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Things I've noticed is that the hotter they are the more likely they are to make eye contact and say HI but you have to keep the eye contact. I do this around campus and have had great success. Ugly chicks have low self esteem so they look away, it's the same with low self esteem guys.

odietamo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here in the south, I can make eye contact and do the "nod of acknowledgement" about 75% of the time. I really get wigged out when I go up North because people think you're a freak to do any of that.

tisme

Reaction score
well, I am going to head out again this weekend and we will see if things are any better. Where do I post the field reports?

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job getting out there. Don't worry about the eye contact/ no eye contact ratio--you were in a mall and most people would avoid your eye contact because they would see you as an obstacle to getting their shopping done. It's not your looks--it's just not really a social setting.

Find some places that people go to in a relaxed state, like a cafe or a park. Daytime outdoor venues cause people to feel a bit less claustrophobic and a bit more open to talking to strangers.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Just Me....beg,borrow or in some way get a little puppy to take with you...amazing reaction...and the ladies involved are the pick of the crop....Khakis,and Polo neck? No,no,no... while it is not necessary to look like a Pox Doctors Clerk,the Snappier you dress, the more responses you will get,practise your smile...Questions in the Supermarket are good,they love to Mother a mere Male,if you seek an intelligent girl,then the Library......

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tisme said:
Hi all,

I was out at the mall doing some shopping and I decided that while I was there I would go ahead and start my DJBC week one exercises. I came across at least 70 people in the time I was there and only managed to make eye contact with about 7 of them. Out of that, I only got a "Hi" out of one woman. I said Hi to all 7 of them. It seemed as if most people went out of there way to not make eye contact with me. Even the guys seemed to be looking away. Do I just live in a leave me alone city, or is it like this everywhere. At this rate it is going to take me forever to get 50.

Also, where do I post my DJBC field reports?

Tisme
You aren't alone, most of the time in any social event or anywhere in public I feel like the invisible man. Do you live in a smaller town?

tisme

Reaction score
DarkShade said:
You aren't alone, most of the time in any social event or anywhere in public I feel like the invisible man. Do you live in a smaller town?
No, that is why I thought it was odd. I was talking to a girl Friday night at a club and she told me that I looked upset when I approached her. I told her that I wasn't so perhaps that is it. No one wants to make eye contact with the pissed off looking guy. Guess I need to walk around with a smile on all the time.

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I guess even a fake smile is better than none at all.