Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Exudeing real natural confidence and feeling great...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I feel great. I'm finally learning how to exude natural confidence in my encounters with women and they are eating it up like bees to honey!

When I first started I wasn't so good even though I succeeded with the girl at this link.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55144

She kinoed and kissed me the entire drive back, and a week later she wanted to watch the stars with me at 3am. I actually think this was more of a neg hit with a positive swing on it that she didn't find offensive, and was probably impressed that I wouls have the nuts to say something like that. I don't care anymore, it worked at the time.

Then there was this approach on a girl I posted about.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55828

I think I still have some issues with coming off as an a-hole in this post, but she found it intrigueing and asked for my name anyhow.

Next, the mexican chick in which I posted a field report about a few months ago who I blew off acting like a dumb AFC and caused her to lose interest. She's been showing lukewarm signs of interest lately and I've been practicing on her whenever I get the chance although I have pissed her off a few times with things I have said and done. But she seems to not hold it against me in the long run and mostly smiles at what I say and do. Another post is coming on about her later.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57106

Now for the real reason I am making this post...

Tonight I was in the library nd I noticed that about 15 foreign exchange students, who were all girls except for one guy, were huddled over at a table at the far end of the library.

I felt like conversing to them, so I walked over to the table and immediatelly about half of them noted my presence with smiles and said "hi" to me.

I remembered from talking to one of the exchange students earlier at lunch that they were having a test on "fruits and vegitables" and used that as an opening line...

Me: Studying for fruits and vegitables, eh?
Guy: Yes, how did yoiu know this?
Me: Well, because I know everything

Even with their slightly limited ability to speak english, every single one of them found that funny and cracked up. Even the hottest girl in group looked at me and laughed.

I continued..

Me: I know all of the world's answers! Ask me anything and I can tell you...

Well, the hottest girl in the group, by my standards, obviously found that intrigueing.

Her: (hottest girl) Why don't you start by telling me your name??

I started to feel some anxiety at the point, because she put me on the spot and I wasn't expecting the hottest girl there to respond to anything I was saying. But frankly she did and I was forced to respond somehow. I just didn't feel quite comfortable at that moment.

Me: Hmmm, I'm not psychic... Cya guys...

I'm not sure how she took that as I just walked out at that point. I don't know if it was the right thing to say because I spoke from my gut, not my head. What I really feel like doing is catching here when she is alone and continuing the conversation by giving her my name. It might had been a good idea since I could need some of the other girls later on and choosing her on the spot would have made them give up on me.

And also I would like to extend a personal thank you to all who have been patient with my progress and documentation in this forum and have given constructive criticism. I really can't thank you all enough...

Last edited:

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't it awesome rgeere? Good for you man! Of course, I have my off days from time to time, but more often than not I'm on.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
As long as you left on a positive note (i.e. your "psychic" comment was construed as a joke and not a bail-out), you're fine.

Sometimes stuff you learn here or anywhere else just falls into place...I guess that's what we're all aiming for. Making it feel NATURAL, like a part of who we are.

Sometimes you just have to stop thinking, relax, and trust that you've internalized enough to naturally respond in an appropriate way. Like if you practice boxing or martial arts or something, you learn all these different techniques, combos, etc, but in a real fight, you don't think to yourself, "Okay, jab first, THEN punch...what's next?", you just go from the gut. :)

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its important to have a way to build your confidence on the spot when you are on an off day. Things to ask yourself is what drives you, what gets you to the point of feeling like you are in the zone so to speak? Where does your confidence stem from? Keep that in mind and remind yourself why you should be so confident by looking at your great qualities and that should help fight off the gitters.

-Grey Fox

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, you might see as leaving so soon as a bad thing. But now you have an easy open for the next time you see her. Like you said, approach her, but this time be like...Hi, i'm *** nice to meet you. At this point she will probably just play along, regardless, I think you left when you were at a very high level of interest among all of them. You have alot of mystery built up as well...overall nice job.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I need to either find a way to inconspiciously seperate her from the other herd of girls that she always hangs around with without them suspecting anything or to find her alone to make my approach.

I told some buddys of mine about this at work today and they think I did alright keeping the mystery up and all as well. I just need to approach her again no and if or buts about it.