Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Exude "manliness". The obvious **** that women dont want you to know.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Again I wasn't talking about being faggy but the what the OP was talking about - the guys with perfect haircuts with perfectly groomed beards and super trendy clothes and $400 shoes and a nice car who think that makes them "manly", when they're soyboys in their soul, its laughable.
nice clothes and shoes can really make a real alpha male stand oout tho

Reactions: B80

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree but I think personality/presence is always the determining factor if the woman is picking from even vaguely similarly attractive men.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you can fvck good she will keep you as the ''good dik guy'' but thats all you will be
that sounds right. that's the goal for many and it works. that's why we see a lot of that.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aye them k-bop or pop whatever the hell it is gettin alot of hate now,
these dudes put on nails and stuff and still have women fawning over them, could it be the energy?
they just do whatever the **** they want and i notice alot of society hates when men do that
Kpop stars are fawned over, much like Michael Jackson, because they are charismatic. Musicians get a lot of ease when it comes to getting women, and it has mostly to do with the bard archetype. They exist to swoon women's emotions. For MJ, it was music, his voice, and his look. For Kpop, it's more of their looks than anything. They are meant to emulate an emotional dream for women, and makes a lot of older women remember the days when they were able to get younger cuter guys. It's still masculine, just a boyish level masculinity.

tbh i dont think any straight man could ever bring himself to do anything like that or else you damn well better have the confidence to back it up.
It can be done. You just have to wear it and not let it affect you. And also still look good and presentable as a man.

if you can fvck good she will keep you as the ''good dik guy'' but thats all you will be
It depends. So far the women I ****ed kept me more than just a **** guy. They keep trying to lock me down with dates and cuddling and all that stuff that a bf does. Except Im not one. All I do is **** them, which goes to show that clearly the dvck is making them think things.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kpop stars are fawned over, much like Michael Jackson, because they are charismatic. Musicians get a lot of ease when it comes to getting women, and it has mostly to do with the bard archetype. They exist to swoon women's emotions. For MJ, it was music, his voice, and his look. For Kpop, it's more of their looks than anything. They are meant to emulate an emotional dream for women, and makes a lot of older women remember the days when they were able to get younger cuter guys. It's still masculine, just a boyish level masculinity.

It can be done. You just have to wear it and not let it affect you. And also still look good and presentable as a man.

It depends. So far the women I ****ed kept me more than just a **** guy. They keep trying to lock me down with dates and cuddling and all that stuff that a bf does. Except Im not one. All I do is **** them, which goes to show that clearly the dvck is making them think things.
All facts bro
If she is pushing for a relationship and you’re just chillin and fvckin , you got game bro
It feels wayy better than just bein the “good d1ck guy”
But being the good d1ck guy is better than being the emotional tamp Or stuck in “no mans land”

DonBud94

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm skinny and short, but if there's a will there's a way