FlexpertHamilton
Master Don Juan
I agree but I think personality/presence is always the determining factor if the woman is picking from even vaguely similarly attractive men.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
i agree , the fashion and false presence only go so farI agree but I think personality/presence is always the determining factor if the woman is picking from even vaguely similarly attractive men.
it will get the first and second date.i agree , the fashion and false presence only go so far
if you can fvck good she will keep you as the ''good dik guy'' but thats all you will beit will get the first and second date.
that sounds right. that's the goal for many and it works. that's why we see a lot of that.if you can fvck good she will keep you as the ''good dik guy'' but thats all you will be
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Kpop stars are fawned over, much like Michael Jackson, because they are charismatic. Musicians get a lot of ease when it comes to getting women, and it has mostly to do with the bard archetype. They exist to swoon women's emotions. For MJ, it was music, his voice, and his look. For Kpop, it's more of their looks than anything. They are meant to emulate an emotional dream for women, and makes a lot of older women remember the days when they were able to get younger cuter guys. It's still masculine, just a boyish level masculinity.aye them k-bop or pop whatever the hell it is gettin alot of hate now,
these dudes put on nails and stuff and still have women fawning over them, could it be the energy?
they just do whatever the **** they want and i notice alot of society hates when men do that
It can be done. You just have to wear it and not let it affect you. And also still look good and presentable as a man.tbh i dont think any straight man could ever bring himself to do anything like that or else you damn well better have the confidence to back it up.
It depends. So far the women I ****ed kept me more than just a **** guy. They keep trying to lock me down with dates and cuddling and all that stuff that a bf does. Except Im not one. All I do is **** them, which goes to show that clearly the dvck is making them think things.if you can fvck good she will keep you as the ''good dik guy'' but thats all you will be
All facts broKpop stars are fawned over, much like Michael Jackson, because they are charismatic. Musicians get a lot of ease when it comes to getting women, and it has mostly to do with the bard archetype. They exist to swoon women's emotions. For MJ, it was music, his voice, and his look. For Kpop, it's more of their looks than anything. They are meant to emulate an emotional dream for women, and makes a lot of older women remember the days when they were able to get younger cuter guys. It's still masculine, just a boyish level masculinity.
It can be done. You just have to wear it and not let it affect you. And also still look good and presentable as a man.
It depends. So far the women I ****ed kept me more than just a **** guy. They keep trying to lock me down with dates and cuddling and all that stuff that a bf does. Except Im not one. All I do is **** them, which goes to show that clearly the dvck is making them think things.