Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Exude "manliness". The obvious **** that women dont want you to know.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
What really attracts a woman is any masculine trait you can think of. The more you can staack, th ebetter. Nice beard, check, big hands, check, thick forearms, check, broad shouldrs, check, height , check, nice car, big truck, motorcycle, check, exudes masculine confidence, self assuredness.. is the type of guy who can walk into a crowded bar and not be ignored by bartenders.. is the kind of guy who other men look up to, check

I know this sucks if you're some skinny, baby faced small dude/shorter guy.. but dont fret... I got the young gene too. if u can at least grow a beard, you're halfway there... start lifting weights, look "buff", boom you're there.. and you're in there like swimwear.

Believe it or not most women are super simple... If a man is bigger than them, taller than them, not ugly, and has a decent living for himself, his own place, a decent car, (not a toyota camry, or a prius), a career or owns a business, has good friends, has tough/masculine qualities.. hes not only gonna get laid (getting laid is the easy part.) but he's also going to be able to keep women around. hes never going to look at women as if they are intimidating because in his mind they're below him , they're gentle creatures, small, soft, cuddly.. emotional.

The worse thing a guy can be in a woman's eyes is smaller/weaker looking. The next worse thing is broke.. Unless you fit that thug archetype.. because thats one archetype that makes a lot of women wet.. (hip hop programming?)

Real men without knowing it treat women as if nothing they do or say can ever phase the man.. nor hurt him nor stir his emotions.. Its when men start giving power to women and start believing they are super intelligent, capable, manipulative, cunning, cando this can do that bull.sht that the man starts losing his power and starts developing a ****oris.

To use a hip hop reference.. for my younger/American crowd in here: Ari Fletcher is known as a complete player/Jezebel of a woman. SHe's had a "gangster" rapper from Chicago super bent over her (G Herbo), and also a World class Boxer bent over her (Gervonta Davis).. Theres videos of how pathetic they would act over her.. while she laughed at their anger and misery, and toyed with them like they were her sons.. Then She met MoneyBagg Yo (another rapper, but who exuudes masculine qualities).. and the tables turned really quickly. You can tell even her voice and demeanor changed when around him.. and he would be the one toying with her instead, while genuinely showing compassion to her.

What does this show? Women want a secure man.. a man who isn't easily to emotionally manipulate. Its the reason why alot of what we coin as "masculine" women or "toxic" women will often test, toy with a man as if he's their best friend rather than their man until they find a man who's more stable and secure with themselves than her. Thats when u start seeing her own insecurities come out.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
Good post, but we need more talk about specific tactics/techniques related to seduction on this forum.

Too much of this general, broad-sweeping, 'be confident' stuff.
I agree but alot of the "tactics" and techniques wont work for 2 different people. I think thats pretty obvious though. I'm a big advocate that game is super subjective. What works for some wont work for all.

People who want you to tell them your game and want to replicate it are the kind that pay money to PUA's for courses

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
True, but I think it'd be valuable to have some seduction talk on here.

But instead, it's thread after thread of 'Be the confident man women love' BS. That, or 'Here's what I hate about women'

Ugh.
I feel you on that... I just don't really consciously think about how i seduce women while im doing it you feel me? It's not like i pay attention and then write it down for later. I do hav some tips and tricks but i share them about asmuch as I share what cologne I wear to other men

What i'm trying to do with these posts is just get people thinking the right way first and foremost. Because many dudes on here are still stuck in some weird as.s thinking. I mean some dudes really think you need to be a rich tall handsome dude with a super car to pull women. I'm trying to let them know.. exactly what women find attractive.. which is super simple sh.t

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve seen several auschwich-skinny guys with hot girls so this doesn’t all add up
Haha. Granted, the auschwhich skinny guys are usually preying on at least 1 or more of the superficial things that attract girls:
1) At least has abs
2) Tattoos/piercings
3) Pretty boy/super handsome face
4) social status
5) is a drug dealer
6) know to have a big D

Plus, you can be a skinny ass dude but still have tons of masculine energy in how you hold yourself, how you act, your confidence level with women, self esteem, etc

No matter what, all this serves to prove is, women are simple.. if you're not butt ugly wiht bad hygeine, midget short and have some kind of confidence and life, you can pull and smash chicks

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. Granted, the auschwhich skinny guys are usually preying on at least 1 or more of the superficial things that attract girls:
1) At least has abs
2) Tattoos/piercings
4) social status
5) is a drug dealer
6) know to have a big D
Hmmm I can’t speak for all but I’m assuming my brother (who is one) has not but two of those. The face and abs. And the face is debatable as he has glasses

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm I can’t speak for all but I’m assuming my brother (who is one) has not but two of those. The face and abs. And the face is debatable as he has glasses
Gotcha. Yeah, the major point of this thread is just one angle on many small things that attract women.

Another example I have: I used to know some dude who looked like he was 14, had a big nose too (greek style) but he exude alot of confidence , had a deep voice, and was always the guy who had his **** together.. like had bought a house not too deep in his 20's, had a nice job before everyone else.. just alot of masculine qualities while looking like a 14 yr old. if u didnt hear him talk and didnt know him ud think he was a weird greek 14 yr old kid who wears polos.. but, when u hear him talk its like you would think he owns a company and has to yell at people all day.. and eventually he did end up doing that.

Edit: I forgot to mention the main point of this:---^ the guy always had a hot girlfriend.

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus, you can be a skinny ass dude but still have tons of masculine energy in how you hold yourself, how you act, your confidence level with women, self esteem, etc

No matter what, all this serves to prove is, women are simple.. if you're not butt ugly wiht bad hygeine, midget short and have some kind of confidence and life, you can pull and smash chicks
I remember being at a Denny’s with this same brother once where we were talking like bros and swearing and whatnot. Anyways the guy next to us tried to be all manly and tell us to stop because he had his family there (he sat down AFTER me and my bro were already there). Anyhow I told him no and I would speak how I wanted.

my brother said he could never stand up to people like I do and a hot girl brought me my water despite her not being anywhere near our table before that. Yet somehow my bro gets the hot chicks

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
I remember being at a Denny’s with this same brother once where we were talking like bros and swearing and whatnot. Anyways the guy next to us tried to be all manly and tell us to stop because he had his family there (he sat down AFTER me and my bro were already there). Anyhow I told him no and I would speak how I wanted.

my brother said he could never stand up to people like I do and a hot girl brought me my water despite her not being anywhere near our table before that. Yet somehow my bro gets the hot chicks
Yeah looks can go a long way man. Also, i edited my previous comment .. I forgot to mention the point of that and just realized it and made the edit. Basically the kid with the big nose who looked 14 even in his 20's, he would always have a hot girlfriend because of his masculine qualities/way he carried himself. He was basically the kid who wasn't afraid to show his emotions and got angry at dudes for their stupidity alot because he was always like 2 steps ahead of everyone. Was super sharp and had that natural leadership ability to tell people do this do that and they'd listen.

That leadership quality is an amazing trait for attracting women. If women see other men listening to whatever you tell them to do, thats super attractive to them.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah looks can go a long way man. Also, i edited my previous comment .. I forgot to mention the point of that and just realized it and made the edit. Basically the kid with the big nose who looked 14 even in his 20's, he would always have a hot girlfriend because of his masculine qualities/way he carried himself.
Yeah but that’s my point my brother doesn’t have many masculine qualities and certainly not much of a backbone unless you get into sjw **** then he’s a white knight and uses all his masculine energy to defend that stuff

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah but that’s my point my brother doesn’t have many masculine qualities and certainly not much of a backbone unless you get into sjw **** then he’s a white knight and uses all his masculine energy to defend that stuff
Right, he doesn't fit into the masculine angle. He fits into the pretty boy/skinny kid with abs angle. The abs angle still falls into the masculine aspect however. Does he have a strong social status?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, he doesn't fit into the masculine angle. He fits into the pretty boy/skinny kid with abs angle. The abs angle still falls into the masculine aspect however. Does he have a strong social status?
I don’t think so. He is 27 and works at the arcade but he’s funny and social. But as far as career and that kind of thing he’s entry level

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t think so. He is 27 and works at the arcade but he’s funny and social. But as far as career and that kind of thing he’s entry level
Idk why I assumed --but your point is that he gets some hot chicks right? If so, you gotta realize.. its not hard to get girls iny our life/girlfriends/hot chicks.. People make it seem like you need so much to do so. But a lot of what women want is the same. Masculine qualities def help attract women. If you ask women themselves they'll tell you a guy with strong arms, strong physique, beards, vascularity in their arms, big hands, tall, are attractive.

But that doesn't mean if you don't have those things that you can't get women-- if that makes sense.
You mentioned he has a nice face, has abs, is funny, is social.. Thats more than enough.

Do you feel like he does better than you with women? Is that what you're getting at?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk why I assumed --but your point is that he gets some hot chicks right? If so, you gotta realize.. its not hard to get girls iny our life/girlfriends/hot chicks.. People make it seem like you need so much to do so. But a lot of what women want is the same. Masculine qualities def help attract women. If you ask women themselves they'll tell you a guy with strong arms, strong physique, beards, vascularity in their arms, big hands, tall, are attractive.

But that doesn't mean if you don't have those things that you can't get women-- if that makes sense.
You mentioned he has a nice face, has abs, is funny, is social.. Thats more than enough.

Do you feel like he does better than you with women? Is that what you're getting at?
Yes I’ve said that many times and every time I see a thread like this it pisses me off because I have more masculine frame than he does yet I’m not doing as well so clearly the masculinity doesn’t mean ****.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I’ve said that many times and every time I see a thread like this it pisses me off because I have more masculine frame than he does yet I’m not doing as well so clearly the masculinity doesn’t mean ****.
I think I remember you saying he deals with a lot of sjw females. I wonder if him not being masculine is playing to his advantage with that demographic in the short term?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
1) At least has abs
2) Tattoos/piercings
4) social status
5) is a drug dealer
6) know to have a big D

All those things can work especially handsome face.

But most often, of the successful skinny guys, it tends to be the tall ones.

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I remember you saying he deals with a lot of sjw females. I wonder if him not being masculine is playing to his advantage with that demographic in the short term?
Yeah but women are supposed to be dictated by their nature not their verbal beliefs. Isn’t that DJ-ism 101?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid post, OP.

Might I add, women don’t like thugs. They go for only the top drug dealer or his lieutenant. The grunt on the street corner isn’t getting pvssy. Women want the top of the hierarchy in any setting. An NBA bench warmer doesn’t have anywhere near the same clout when he’s out with his teammates.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
masculinity goes way beyond your frame. a big strong 6'4 dude can give off insecure vibes.. can not be self assured, maybe he has some things where he lacks conveersation skills, confidence in communication or lack of experience with women.

masculinity traits are one thing. but it doesn't discount having a personality, being self assured, having confidence and the energy/aura of a truly masculine individual.

for instance, there's a beautiful actress who was talking about this crush she had on this guy she thought was so cool and manly back int he 80s.. he had a leather jacket, muscle, chiseled jaw line, tall, strong lookng... but then she found out dude was gay. he basically had the spirit of a fruit ... so goes tos how u, masculine traits dont make a man's spirit/confidence

here's that guy: 1625166504785.png