Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Extremisim ... :(

ghazala

Don Juan
Reaction score

Why men are such an extremist? The number of people I have met in my life are all such an extremist in a way or the other. But women they try to compromise & surrender in 99% out of 100%. Why is it so?

If men find their sis / wifey / daughter in some immoral acts they'll beat them & in most of the cases will kill them in the name of honour but when the scenario turns they dont even feel important enough to prove their innocence & sometimes they say proudly that I am a man, I can do anything or you dont have any right to ask such a question.

Its not only a matter of uneducated lot but educated people commit these things too. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cuz you're from the Middle East.

In the West its usually the other way around.

Personally I don't like it either way. Anyone who f*cks up in a relationship is to blame, regardless of their gender.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drunk with power....

people on here are saying haw femenisam is bad..... this is just as bad. Men who arn't men, but bunch of controlfreaks, drunks, and lazy ignorant idiots..... (had the same thing back in my old country, not as much tho)

ghazala

Don Juan
Reaction score

Hmmn ... Middle East isnt an excuse at all. Maybe in some places its more in male n in some places in female but if we notice we'll find out that either East or West ... men are much more extreme in every aspect of life than females :)

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the answer is very simple, it lies in our crotch...the penis.

It has power...great power, and some males might had abused that Godsent power.

ghazala

Don Juan
Reaction score

I dont find any harm in talking decently ... what about you ppl out there

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not talking indecently...Maybe its tabu for you to say "penis" i dont know. But thats my thought, my serious thought on the subject, take it or leave it.

Just think about it, maybe some scientist has to do some study with biology in mind about this subject.