Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Extremely Sexually Attracted but not Physically Attracted o.0

reorex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I have been seeing this girl for 2 months (im 32 and shes 27) we get along great and have been dating for just over 2 months. The truth is we met online and I never found her physically attractive (not bad looking either) but after some time I really started to like her and in fact love her.

Anyway I am at the precipice to break it off due to the looks as they are playing on my mind constantly but the one thing I can not work out for the life of me is the following
1. Whenever I see her I just want to kiss her, hold her hand, hold her
2. Not to be graphic but when I wake up next to her I just want to screw her brains out over and over again more than any other girl i've dated. I love having sex and seeing her body and move around.

Firstly there are genuine feelings there but my mind is almost yelling at me to break it off as we started pretty good and click on ever level more than any other girl ive met. I dont want to loose someone I am so compatible with yet but for some reason I just keep running to her when I see her just to hold her and kiss her.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I think you are very physically attracted to her, but your ego won't accept that because she isn't textbook hot.

That's a tough one. Sometimes we find ourselves crazy about someone who, on the surface, doesn't seem (that) attractive.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bull****, mate.
if you are attracted to her sexually, that is the same as attracted physically.
you just care too much about what others think about it, that maybe this girl does not add to your status. i hate to say this, but next her for her sake. she deserves better.
i rarely take the female's side. this is an exception.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the other posters. Sexual attraction and physical attraction is the same thing. I understand exactly what you're feeling though because I've went through the same thing myself. There's a part of you that wants a trophy gf on your arm for all your friends to salivate over and your family to admire. Fvck that mindset though. The fact is your d!ck is perfectly satisfied. Your body is telling you that she is an excellent biological match for you. This is all that matters. The hi fives from your buddies aren't gonna get you off

XY.

Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I've read, she is beneath you. Dangle the relationship like a carrot until she gives up

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've experienced this as well.

Best to just keep things going as is, until something comes along worth breaking it off for....the upgrade.

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reorex said:
Ok I have been seeing this girl for 2 months (im 32 and shes 27) we get along great and have been dating for just over 2 months. The truth is we met online and I never found her physically attractive (not bad looking either) but after some time I really started to like her and in fact love her.

Anyway I am at the precipice to break it off due to the looks as they are playing on my mind constantly but the one thing I can not work out for the life of me is the following
1. Whenever I see her I just want to kiss her, hold her hand, hold her
2. Not to be graphic but when I wake up next to her I just want to screw her brains out over and over again more than any other girl i've dated. I love having sex and seeing her body and move around.

Firstly there are genuine feelings there but my mind is almost yelling at me to break it off as we started pretty good and click on ever level more than any other girl ive met. I dont want to loose someone I am so compatible with yet but for some reason I just keep running to her when I see her just to hold her and kiss her.
Paraphrased: I love banging her but don't want to be seen with her in public because other, hotter girls will think less of me thereby blowing my chances with hotter chicks.

Been there!!!:crackup: