Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Extreme Kino

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a Tendency when overly intoxicated..to grab women (mostly the ones I know , or have met a few times) by the waist..and kiss them in the hair..or head..

WHile I get positive reaction most of the time (i.e. the chick standing closer to me or holding me by the waist)..some of the times..the chick will seem interested..then move on to some other dude..

Is there a case of applying extreme Kino..i.e. "groping" ..and does this backfire?

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
groper

It might feel like a good thing 2 do when drunk.. however,

(reverse your role)

if some bytch smelling of alcohol groped me hard in a bar when i didn't feel like it, i would consider a drastic escape option.

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are drunk you don't have control...girls don't like guys who aren't in control. It may work sometimes, but I wouldn't reccomend keeping this practice up..

Reaction score
yeah they don't like it when a man isn't in control, didn't you read what Dimbag Darrell did to that one drunk guy at the bar?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The confusing thing is..I have done it to strange girls in a bar too..Maybe Im misreading signals at the moment..the girl reciprocates the Kino (more touching..not kissing)

Then she quickly loses interest and moves on to another guy..

and another point..most girls are drunk too when this is happening..If they were completely sober..it could be quite annoying having some drunk guy all over you..but most of the women Ive done this too are drunk too..

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should try TALKING! with some of the kino you drunk mother ****a lol :) seriously if she's interested then moves on, she probably clues into the intoxication. :)