"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Extreme Female Jealousy

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Well Boys,

Things have taken a unique twist. One of my EX's best friends called me and told me about how jealous she really got when my GF txt'ed with my ex's friend while my ex was watching. She got furious.

Oh and the story about the guy and the pants ... dirty lie. Her friend was there and told me the guy was butt ugly and never did anything, if she did take her pants off for him its not something to be proud off. She dissed him the entire time and always told him to remove his hands from her body.

Bad News though, I made it seem as though my GF and me are not doing that well (in a sad attempt to lure her back to me). I took credibility away from her. I went AFC. Dang it.

Guys, help me. I need to make the GF sound beyond great again. How can I now play the I don't care thing and make it seem as though I do not really need her and LOVE my current GF? I want to save it, cause I was beyond miserable with her and even had oneinitis but she is not at a good stage, where I can be the one in control.

SO HERE IS MY CHALLENGE. Come up with a good way of keeping the jealousy going.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

516

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
ARE YOU actually the best thing going? If you were, you wouldnt need to go out of your way to prove it to some chick. *BE* the best thing going, and she should notice it.
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
LOL, yes I am actually. For this girl. Her friends even call me telling me that. Some of them are like ... since you guys split, ugly ass guys have replaced you. I wish she would still be together with you, you are the best thing going.
 

516

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Get out. Have fun. Do what you do. If possible, try to have her see you being the best thing going, but without making it seem like you are trying to get her to notice. Dont overdo it. If her friends are telling you this stuff, they are probably telling her this also. So its on her mind already that she would like to get you back. She just needs to see you being non-desparate, and see you as "the prize".
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Take your current girl, "accidently" find the other girls you know while making out with your girl right in front of them. And then say, "Haha, good thing you came, made me realize were in public again :)" Then rub your girls back a bit and wink at her.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Those are genius suggestions. I doubt that girl, I am talking about would talk with her about it. As she cleared up all the mis-understandings and was my support during the breakup even though she is friends with the enemy.
 
Top